Lee Suhyeok.

In this story you are Kim Y/n.

Summary: Kim Y/n was always oblivious and always needed a hint to know what was going on, and her bestfriend Lee Suhyeok is dead in-love with her, and once again she is oblivious to this.

and so when Suhyeok randomly had an outburst when a guy confessed to her, and he burst out his feelings for her, but of course the girl couldn't catch on that easily, and Suhyeok then gave her a hint.

Contains
Fluff
A dumbass and half smart reader
Kissing💀

——————————————————————————————————————————————

It was a normal Wednesday morning as Y/n ran out of the house after kissing her mum goodbye on the cheek as she noticed the presence of her favorite boy and person.

Y/n
"Suhyeok!! Come on lets get going we dont wanna be late, again."

Suhyeok then laughed and nodded following her as he remembered when he got both of them detention as they got late because of him waking up late.

Skip time to lunchtime.

As the cafeteria started filling up with students and were filled with chatter and while Suhyeok was sat with his friends he scanned every table, every line, but he didn't see her, Y/n.

He then got up and excused himself from his friends and started to look for Y/n as he got worried besides she never skipped lunch.

He then found her talking to another guy, and it seemed to be Yoon Gwi-Nam making Suhyeok scoff as he made his way towards them he whispered something into Y/n's ear immediately catching her attention as he guided her away from Gwi-Nam as the taller boy rolled his eyes and walked away.

Y/n
"Really? But what about———"

Before Suhyeok knew it Y/n's smile suddenly dropped. Oh.

Y/n
"Dang it, i lost m my new friend.."

Suhyeok
"Y/n he isn't your friend i am!"

Y/n
"No you're not"

As she said that he was kind of puzzled of what she meant.

Y/n
"You're my best friend! Besides now that i lost him, lets just head to the cafeteria"

Suhyeok then sighed in relief and nodded at the slightly shorter girl and held her hand gently as he guided her to the cafeteria.

Skip time to afternoon.

Y/n gathered all her things and turned around only to see the face of her best friend making her scream but sighed in relief as she relaxed when she saw it was only Suhyeok.

Y/n
"You know, you might really be the reason i have a heart attack someday!"

She said chuckling as she swung an arm around his shoulder.

Suhyeok
"And thats a bad thing?"

Y/n then pretended to be offended and hurt as she walked faster than him leaving him behind her she then noticed he was starting to get close to her and she then started running as he ran after her, their school day ended with laughs and alot of tackling and very concerned by standers.

The next day.

Y/n and Suhyeok were once again walking to school and as they entered the classroom she was greeted by the sight of a very nervous
On-jo when she saw Suhyeok.

Y/n then wondered what had happened and asked Suhyeok about it but all he said was
"Not important" she could only sigh and nod knowing he wouldn't budge and tell her.

Y/n then remembered something and immediately got up.

Y/n
"Im so sorry Suhyeok I'll be right back i forgot i have something to do, stay here!!"

She said as she ran out the classroom but obviously Suhyeok was curious and wanted to follow her, but he had stayed back as he wanted to respect her request.

Time skip to lunchtime.

As the girls ate at their own table that was just right infront of the Boys's table when suddenly I-sak stood up shocked at what Y/n said.

I-sak
"Someone confessed to you??"

I-sak said a little too loud, loud enough for Suhyeok to hear.

Y/n
"Quiet down I-sak, dont tell the whole school"

Y/n laughed when someone suddenly grabbed her gently and she looked up to see Suhyeok, as she was about to greet him he then suddenly pulled her up carefully walking them out the cafeteria.

Y/n
"Woah is everything okay Suhyeok?"

He only stayed silent until they arrived somewhere private, which was the girls bathroom that no one used for some reason.

Y/n
"Uh what are we doing here?? I don't like it here, its creepy don't you think?"

Suhyeok
"Please don't date anyone else."

He said as he suddenly hugged her tightly.

Y/n
"Huh? What, why? What do you mean?"

Suhyeok
"I mean, that i like you!"

Y/n
"Suhyeok, I like you too, you're my bestfriend!"

Suhyeok then sighed and pulled away from her as he held her face softly as if she was glass that could break any time.

Suhyeok
"Y/n-ah not like that.."

Y/n
"Oh, then what do you mean———"

Suhyeok then suddenly kissed her for a good two minutes as she then kissed back he pulled away and stared into her beautiful e/c eyes.

Suhyeok
"That's what i meant."

——————————————————————————————————————————————————
I also wrote a Suhyeok angst i just dont know if i should publish it

OHSIEJFIJDIR PLS I WAS GETTING BUTTERFLIES WHILE WRITING THIS💀💀

And theres def gonna be a part two, to this

After i get proper sleep lmao anyways

Have a great day/night always make sure to eat and hydrate yourself, and thank u for reading this!