Lee Suhyeok.

In this story you are Koshī Y/n, you are half Japanese and half Korean.

Contains
Fluff
Jealousy
Suggestive
Possessive/Clingy Suhyeok😩

This is the jealous Suhyeok imagine, thanks for the request<3

July 10th 2022, Tuesday 6:13 AM.

Y/n was walking into Hyosan high with her best friend Hee-Su when suddenly two arms were on her shoulder startling the said girl as turned to see her childhood friend, Lee Cheong-San.

Y/n then immediately smiled at him as she engulfed him in a tight hug before pulling away.

Y/n
' 'where's On-Jo? ... did you make her late again?!' '

Cheong-San
' 'yeah, so what?' '

Y/n
' 'Cheong-San you dumbass, if you like her you should stop treating her as if she's a guy. How are you gonna get her to like you back, hmm?' '

As Y/n said that she then flicked his forehead as he groaned at the pain on his forehead,

little did they know Suhyeok, Y/n's very jealous and annoyed boyfriend was watching them from afar.

Suhyeok knew he shouldn't be jealous, that's his best friend right there! I mean it's not like they're incredibly close or.. hugging. No no he didn't mind at all! They're like brother and sister.. right?

Suhyeok sighed as he shakes the thoughts away heading into the school.

Time skip, lunchtime.

Y/n walked into the crowded cafeteria and as she was walking in she accidentally tripped on someone's foot and just as she fell a hand catches her own hand.

She looked up to see Cheong-San giving her a look, a look that says "get up you clumsy dumbass" Y/n then chuckled in embarrassment as she pulled herself up dusting herself off and looked at Cheong-San.

Y/n
' 'thanks. Now wheres my chicken?' '

Cheong-San
' 'im- oi i helped you! And you're asking for chicken?' '

Y/n
' 'shut up, i said thanks now gimme the chicken your mom told you to give me' '

Cheong-San then rolled his eyes as he handed it over and the two bid goodbye ad he headed back to the table where him and the other guys were sitting while Y/n went to the table the girls were sitting at.

Just as Y/n was sitting down Suhyeok was staring at her every movement finding it hard to look away but he was then snapped out of his trance when Dae-Su spoke.

Dae-Su
' 'ooh guys look, Suhyeok's staring at Y/n' '

Wujin
' 'no shit Dae-Su, their a couple!' '

Joonyeong then smirked with his arms crossed.

Joonyeong
' 'no.. that look on his face, hes jealous.' '

Gyeong-Su
' 'huh?? Why?' '

Joonyeong
' 'probably because him and Y/n haven't talked all day and Y/n's been paying more attention to Cheong-San.' '

Cheong-San
' 'tf? Why are you jealous of us? I'd never like her shes like a sister to me' '

Suhyeok
' 'i.. dont know' '