Han Gyeong-Su.

In this story you are Jung Y/n.

Contains
Fluff
Mommy kink
Suggestive
Clingy Gyeong-Su

Y/n and her friends were currently stuck in the broadcasting room, why? Well believe it or not there were human eating zombies out of the very room they were nestled in.

And there was a zombie on the window, Cheong-San tried fighting it off with a stick but the sombie was so close to getting in, and so Gyeong-Su took the computer and threw it to the zombie his face was then hit by Cheong-San which resulted in him getting a nosebleed.

He had earned a scratch from the zombie which made the most annoying person in the room aka Lee Na-Yeon, she had been arguing with everyone since the start of the whole thing. she then started to point out the fact his nose was bleeding and the fact that he was probably 'turning'.

It resulted into her and Gyeong-Su arguing yet again which made their Teacher, Ms, Park make the decision of Gyeong-Su doing Io"quarantine" inside the broadcasting room.

Which was why Gyeong-Su and Y/n were in the broadcasting room as Y/n had insisted on going in with him saying he was fine alone, but Y/n knew him better than that other than his annoyed look he had this terrified expression on his face that Cheing-San and her can clearly see.

The two of them had insisted that Gyeong-Su was fine and didn't need to go inside the room which resulted in another fight and Y/n volunteering to join him inside.

And so now here they were.. Gyeong-Su and Y/n sat on the floor as Gyeong-Su cuddled into Y/n while she played with his hair as he was on top of her with his head on the crook of her neck sucking at the skin, hell it wasn't even sexual it was.. comforting.

At this point Gyeong-Su would of thanked that zombie. Just as the two were cuddling in peace they then heard a knock, it was Cheong-San.

Him and Gyeong-Su were making jokes with each other before he tried to convince Gyeong-Su to come out but the said boy only shook his head going back to Y/n's neck waking her up as she smiled at him.

Y/n
' 'Gyeong-Su i love you but.. you have to stop that, you're gonna end up leaving a hickey sweet boy' '

Gyeong-Su then rolled his eyes making Y/n chuckle, ah this sassy shithead, how could she not love him?

Gyeong-Su
' 'no mommy, did you not see how Na-Yeon was staring at you earlier..? Shes so fucking annoying!' '

Y/n
' 'oi language Gyeong-Su. And you're right she is quite annoying.. but thats okay mommy wont leave you' '

As Y/n said that she then kissed his forehead, before she was called by Ms. Park to come out, she practically had to pry off a very clingy and annoyed Gyeong-Su off of her telling him she would be back, sigh.. he was always like that but she loved him either way.

Just then she saw Na-Yeom head into the nroom to apologize to Gyeong-Su and as the evtwo came out Gyeong-Su then shouted at her for calling him a "welfie" the two of them started arguing until later on Gyeong-Su's nose started to bleed.

He looked so scared Y/n just wanted to hug him but she couldn't, not when almost everyone held her back, he eventually passed out? Na-Yeon was all in to throw him out but Y/n, Cheong-San, On-Jo and the others all said the opposite they all agreed to lock him inside the other room.

Y/n was shocked she had no idea what to feel, that was before she saw.. Gyeong-Su, awake. And human looking. He then said something inside as he looked around him and turned to the mirror to look at her as he said something but clearly couldn't be heard.

Y/n saw the movements of his lips and realized he had called out for her with a "mommy?" Which only made Y/n's tears worse, she was obviously hallucinating right? But then.. the lock of the room opened.

Gyeong-Su came out trying to run to Y/n but all hos friends covered Y/n up. He screamed at them to let him go to you which shocked everyone. Zombies dont speak?

But they had stayed cautious and continued covering you up and running you around the room which really made Gyeong-Su 10x more needy and annoyed that he was and the more teary eyed he got.

Gyeong-Su then suddenly cried out "Mommy" while he tried to run at Y/n before he succeeded in tackling her to the ground as he then started sucking on her neck sighing in content while his friends are there just- 👬

Na-Yeon was seething at this point. How could Gyeong-Su have you? Shes way better than him! She was rich and would give you a really good life! What would a welfie like him do? Just as those thoughts clouded her mind she noticed Y/n glaring at her before she sighed dragging along a very clingy Gyeong-Su with her.

If he was clingy before when he was human well, hes a total menace now. Will literally cry when you dont talk for a few hours, or dont touch him sexually or affectionately.

And so you live in the abandoned city with him and Nam-ra Cheong-San and Gwi-Nam.

——————————————————————————

What?? Wtf?? 11k reads?? UM HUH??