chapter 1

Samantha is a simple girl with a complecated past .She lost her father when she was 3 and she was raised by her mother and at the age of 16 her mother remarried and she had her step father and a baby brother.Her life became normal .she was happy with her family.But because of her real father's family she doesn't believe any one.She wants to help the poor and helpless. That's why she wants to become a doctor.After doing a lot of hardwork she finally got the chance to study in medical.

When she reached her new medical college in Newyork she was really happy. She she always wanted this this was a part of her dream. Still After 2 months she didn't have any friends. But in her first exam she met sara grey who was her class mate... sara hadn't brought her pencil and their teacher was really strict that nobody can share their pencil so Samantha broke her pencil into two pieces and gave one part to sara....

Sara was thankfull and thus..Samantha got her first and best friend.

After some day she got to know that sara was the daughter of grey family who are the richest in Newyork and they are one of the richest in the world.
But sara wanted to keep it secret because she wants a normal life unlike her brother Ethan....

Samantha was having her regular day....but her mother called her and wished her on her birthday. Then she remembered that it was her birthday. Her mom loves her very much and so does she. Then her father and brother wished her.She thanked them and thanked god because god was really kind to give her such e beautiful family.
But she didn't let sara know that it was her birthday ....
After college she went to a cake shop to buy a some cake to celebrate because her mother ased her to enjoy her birthday and sent her some money. So,she thought she would buy some cake and celebrate her birthday in a orphanage .She bought chocolate and one vanilla cake because chocolatewas her favourite flavour like most other girls...at the shop she noticed someone was asking for a chocolate cake but it was not available .From his desperation it was clear that it was urgent....so she asked the shopkeeper to give him the cake... .though she couldn't see the face of the person....then she bought 2 vanilla cake and started for the orphanage which was near by.

Ethan:
Sisters are always painful .My sister has asked me to bought her a chocolate cake because it was her best friend's birthday whon i don't even know.I wanted to go to club with my friends because my exam was over but look at me I am looking for a cake ...uff

Heart shaped chocolate cake is always available but what was wrong today!!Then finally at a shop it was available but it was sold before i went there...Then i threatened them and gave them more money but it was a no.
Then the shopkeeper said that the girl who was buying that had asked him to give it to me...( surprising 🫡)

I wanted to thank the person ...so, i went to thank her but she had left the shop and going to the orphanage. When i saw her...she was a normal looking girl but there was something that was not ordinary. So, i started to follow her she was celebrating her birthday with the orphans. She was looking beautiful while smiling. I was also smiling looking at her.but then my sister called so i had to go before i could thank her or take her number .
After coming from there i regreted it.Because i wanted to see her again...

Sara
I didn't know that today was Sam's birthday. But when i was scrolling social media I noticed it where she was celebrating her birthday with her family and she was having a chocolate cake.so, i wanted to surprise her with a chocolate cake. Now,at this time only one person can help me because he can do anything for me and that is my brother Ethan. At first I wanted to do that by myself but it was unavailable because it was fucking chocolate 🍫 day and chocolate flavour was sold out . So,i had to disturb him otherwise i would never disturb his colourfull life.As my boyfriend is in canada for his new project i only had my brother to help me or i had to ask my dad's people which i mostly don't like.

I don't know how Ethan managed to get a cake and that's also in a heart shape ....wow...

I managed to arrange a party for sam in our beach house and everything was ready then i went to pick up sam...