chapter 10

Samantha
Ethan came ro pick me up at sharp
12:30 pm and he told me that he has surprise for me and we went to little sunflower orphanage.  Its my one of the favourite place because i have a lot of memories here. 
Ethan: You like it??
Me: I love it but how did you know it's my favourite place?
Ethan: Last time i saw you here on your birthday, so,i thought it may could be special to you .
Me : Thnk you, i love this place.  I have a lot of memories here.
Before ethan could ask me any other questions father and sister lina came and we went to the kids to give them all the gifts whitch was brought by ETHAN.
We had our lunch with the kids and we also played with them .Ethan teach the boys how to play chess and he told promised them to teach skate. In the afternoon we went to river bank and there qas a lot of trees..it was mesmerising. Ethan told me that it was his favourite place. We sat beside the river and it was relaxing.

Etahn: If you don't mind can i ask you something??
Me : Hmm.
Ethan: You said you have a lot of memories in yhe orphanage..so..are you an orphan??

Me: No..my mother used to work there .so, i used to come here with her.

Ethan: oo.Where is parents now??

Me: They are in our home town. My mother wanted to settle with her family  and wanted me to stay with her but i wanted to get out of there snd hsve my own identity. She is great but i didn't want to be a burden on her so i choose to leave the house when i was 17 and i was lucky enough to get some part time job and the luckiest to get the scholarship in Newyork medical school.
Ethan: wow, you are really amazing.

Me : Not really, now i am really busy with my studies, so i can't do part time job so i need their money and my mom and step dad is really supportive about it.So,now i am financially dependent on my parents. Dad is happy about it that i didn't spoil my carrier for my ego. They are really supportive.

Ethan:You have good terms with your step dad?, what about your biological dad??...sorry to ask ..its okay if you are not okay to talk about it.

Me: no , its okay .my dad died when i was 3 ...then my mother used to work in the orphanage and we used to live here but somthing happened because my dad's family didn't support us so my mother has to shift and we went to LA.Then we met my step father and he is great but now i have a brother. So, now we are a happy but complicated family because i am complicated.

Ethan: You are strong.

Me : umm hu..i am not..i used love my fathers family but they disowned me like i was nothing to them...they didn't even give a penny to my mother when my mother needed it and because of that my 6 months old sister died because she had leukemia. My dad left us money but those people didn't let us have that.( tears were rolling down to my cheeks) i am sorry ..normally i don't say all of these things to people but  i don't know why am i telling this today.

Ethan : It's okay( he hugged me...i don't know why i felt so safe around him ...it was first time i felt so safe with someone other than my mother...i don't know when i slept  putting my head on his shoulder).

When  i opened my eyes it was dark and my head was still on Ethan's shoulder . I am sorry for sleeping like that I said and i was really embarrassed about that.Its okay" Ethan said and kissed me on my forhead.

Samantha Thomas ..
Hmm..
Will you be my girlfriend??( i stared at him and i don't know what to say ...but i really need some action in my life..sorry but no sorry and i really like him..i hope i don't ever hurt him)
Yes...i said.
Ethan smilled and kissed me on my lips and it was slow but hot.I was getting butterflies in my stomach. We stopped kissing as we were both out of breathe and our forhead touched.
Then i noticed we were really late and it was 12 am....

God its really late !!
Look whose takling!! Who sleeping on my shoulder..ooh..it still hurts..he said while moving his hand as if he was hurt in the shoulder. I just rolled my eyes at him as i know he was just joking.

Really!! It's not time to joke its gonna take 2 hours to drive at my hostel and warden is gonna kill me with her words!!
We can go to my apartment but you don't want to then we can stay in a hotel or we can stay here also ..your choice. After thinking a little I said lets go to your apartment .

After 30 minutes of driving we went to his apartment.It was a penthouse. I was surprised at first then i realised he is Sara's brother and his father is a billionaire. The house was really cool.Every thing was just on point.

Are you hungry??he asked.

Yes..i said.
So, just wait for 5 minutes my maid must have made some food and kept in the refrigerator he said and went to the kitchen and brought some pasta in two bowls. I was really hungry .so i eat that really quickly. After eating he washed the bolws. I wanted to help but he declined. I was starring at him he was washing the bowls in white shirt with a black apron on him and trust me it was really worth watching.
Are done drooling over me?? He said.
"I was not".i lied. Really.. he came closer while removing his apron.
Where is the guest room ..let me get some sleep.
I am sorry but i don't think i want to let you sleep tonight he said in my ears while getting too close that i could feel his breath on my shoulder. My breathing became really fast and he brought his face closer to mine and kissed me.