chapter 16

Samantha
After Mrs Robert was gone i got really bored so i started to roam around the house. This house has three bed rooms, one study and a big rooftop balcony . The view of the balcony was just awesome. Its been 2 hours Ethan is in his study. So i thought i should just see what is he doing.

In study Ethan was on his chair and his laptop was before him. He was arguing with someone.
"If you gave me this position you should at least trust me. I have been planning this for 3 years now! You can't deny this plan just because you think it's childish. World is changing you should change your business ideas. The world is going in next level technology so its better if you accept it and use it or otherwise our company won't be able to complete in this market.And as the ceo i can't let that happen. Bye!!" He said and shut his laptop close. I could feel he was frustrated.
Ethan. I called him and he turned to me.
Hey how long have you been standing here? Sorry maybe i was too loud" he said.
No...its okay. Are you alright? I asked.
Yeah..let's go outside"he said.

Ethan went to the kitchen and started to make his coffee.  Do you want something?he asked.

Mmm....i don't know...Mrs Robert asked me for breakfast but I denied that but now I am hungry" I said with a pout.

I she has made lunch. Do you want to have that food?he asked smilingly.

You are not angry that I am making a fuss about it because i was the one denied the breakfast before" i asked timidity.

No...why would i? Its just a breakfast!! Now tell me do you want that food? I can warm it up for you"he asked .

Actually it's really heavy for breakfast. I want something light and sweet 😋" i said.
Okay ...let me make some pan cakes for you"he said and started making pan cakes for me.
He was looking hot while cooking. "I have never seen such a hot man cooking before" i said.
Why? Don't you have a chef best friend?"he said.
Yeah,  he is a great chef but i have never noticed how he looks when he is  cooking" i said.
"Why are you suddenly asking about Frank? He is my childhood friend." I told him.
I just wanted to know about him because you know i am investing in his restaurant" he said.

Ooh...you don't have to worry about that. He is a great guy. You know when we were in high school he wanted to become a chef but his family didn't like it. They wanted him to join there family business but he was sure about his dreams. So, he he moved out of his house and came here in Newyork and he had gone to a lot of places to learn best cooking skills. Now he is living his dream..  i am so happy for him.. actually i am really proud of him" i said .

Here is your pan cakes and stop taking about him so much" he said as if he was irritated .

Thanks but i won't because he and his family was really helpful for me and my mom when we were alone. And thats why i supported him when his family didn't support him.And now look he is successful. Oh.god I sound like a proud mother" i said.

Does he also see you as his mother?Thats why he named his Newyork's restaurant in your name"he asked with a smirking face.

Noo..we were best friends maybe that's why!i don't know" i said.
Okay ..now finish your food"he said
Where is yours?? I asked.
I don't want it" he said.
Why?" I said and brought a bite of cake ii front of his mouth . Have it" i said.
He took the bite and said "i don't like sweet things. "

Do you have chocolate syrup? Its a great combination with pan cakes. I love chocolate. " i said.
I don't know if there is any actually i hate chocolate...so..let me check"he said and try to find it but it was not here.
Sorry..but there is no chocolate syrup"he said.
Ooh.. its ok. Its good anyways. You are really good at cooking. Thanks

Then i finished the food on my own because he doesn't like it.

I wanted to help with the dishes but he didn't let me and did that on his own.
So, i was standing there like a robot and did nothing.

After lunch  I was watching tv and Ethan was sitting beside me but his whole concentration was on his laptop.Are you really busy these days?" I asked because he is always busy.
No..its just that something important came up so..i had to but its almost done" he said and kept his laptop aside.
What do you wanba do in the evening? He asked.
I don't know anything ..you say" i said.
Let's go to shopping. Girls like shopping  Right!!" He said.
No...i don't like shopping..Its boring to  buy things randomly when you don't even need it but if you want anything then we can go for it" i said.
No..I don't want anything. Then where do you want to go??he asked.
Mmm.....play station!!it would be fun"i said happily .
Ethan agreed to it and we went to a play station and played a lot of games.
It was really fun and we  both were tough competitors for each other.
Then we went to a restaurant and had our dinner.
Ethan took me to his house again because I had a 2 days break after exam.
We went to the house and freshen up. I was not sleepy at all and Ethan suggested to have a night view session in his rooftop balcony and we arranged it there. We lit up some candles.  We took a big couch ,blanket and some pillows.It was ready and it was just beautiful. Thank god the weather was good. We sat in the couch and our feet were in the table. I was in Ethan's arm and we were wrapped in a blanket.  We both were looking at the stars 🌟 .