chapter8

Ethan

Hi..how are you.

I am good ,congratulations for your success she said with mild smile.

Thanks, I am glad that you are here...thanks for coming .But before saying anything else my assistance jhon came and told me that my father was calling me. Don't leave..please wait.I said that to Samantha and left to father and met his business partners.
It was mostly like a meeting more than a party but it's ok cause this is the only way i can meet my dreams.
Yes, i have my dreams...Now I am managing my dad's company but someday I want to make my own company and expand it on next level.

After party I went to sara to ask about Samantha..because she was nowhere to be seen ...on the way i met aria ...she was obviously interested in me...but i didn't give her any hope and went to Sara's room and found Samantha with her.It made me really happy .Thanks Samantha for staying I said while sara was smirking at me and said i think a gift for this.

Of course you do.Then I took Samantha with me and i forgot to tell that she was looking beautiful today. I took Samantha from our back door cause i don't want to create a scene over it and there are some people in the hall and our relatives are still there. You are looking beautiful today I said to her while waiting for the car in the parking.

"Thanks...you are also  looking handsome" She said to me.