Chapter 22

Samantha

the 25th day of my campaign. and the day after tomorrow is Athens birthday and this is first birthday that we are gonna celebrate together and I don't want to miss this chance. I have talked to my superior doctors and colleageues that I am leaving for New York tomorrow morning. THIS is a surprise for ethan, so he doesn't know that I am coming back. I just want to make his birthday special that's it.

I have talked to Sara and she has promised me that she would help me to do all the arrangements and I have booked frank's restaurant as he is the person I can trust most.

My colleagues are really surprise to see me this engaged about a birthday celebration, They ask me who's birthday is this??
That person is really lucky, cause you are giving your thousand percent to arrange a birthday party.

I was really blushing like a stupid and
what I could say is"Yes, he is really special for me."

Ethan

Today is the date of inspection of our new cars and I am too busy with that.
At that moment my phone rings and it was a call from my assistant for the permission to gives regards from me because I was receiving too many bouquets and cards on my birthday and at that moment I realised that it was my birthday.
It was already 9 pm. And Ben and came to my office and told me that it's my birthday..so they want to spend some time with me and they offered me to go to a restaurant and have dinner. After thinking for sometime, I agreed with them and we started the car as they already had done the bookings.

It was 45 minutes drive from my office, But i was already regretting because I was too tired. But somewhere I was rekaxed because the trials went great.

We entered the gate, parked our car.

Sara was talking too much And I was annoyed with her but what to do... My sister is annoying. After this things I need to call sam because We haven't talked since yesterday evening and I don't know why but her phone is busy.
After entering the restaurant, I saw sam and she was smiling as she came towards me.

"Happy Birthday " she said with a smile.
"Thank you" I said being surprised and very happy with her presence.
Then I realised this was a party!!! Damn all my friends were here and every thing was according to my taste.
Samantha took me to a room to freshen up and we came downstairs.
It was a well organised party and every thing was perfect. Samantha was with me all the time and she was looking gorgeous in a blue gown. Frannk was here because It's his restaurant and he is Samantha's friend.

It was the time to cut the cake and Samantha went to make the preparations.

"You are lucky mann!!"Ben said.
"I know" I answered.

We cut the cake and everyone was enjoying..
I was enjoying a glass of champaign with Samantha and kissed her in lips.
"You didn't give me a gift?"I asked.
" You already have everything, So I could not thought about what to give you....if you want anything from me...just ask"she said with a warm smile.

"Move in with me"I said.