chapter 2

Samanta

Sara called me then she came to pic me up and then we went to her beach house which was 2 hours far from the city ....
That house was so good i can't even explain it was really lavish and it was evident that Sara's family was quite rich...
Then i was surprised 😮 because she had arranged a birthday party for me ...wow....IT WAS REALLY GOOD...
I have a few friends and you know studnig medical is not easy ...there was ricky , nataliya, esmy and few others .
Good thing that Sara's family was not involved otherwise it would have bben uncomfortable...after celebration we had some games and fun. Then everybody was asleep ...

It was early in the morning and i went outside the house and it was a beautiful beach .so, i thought to have some sea cell....i just love them....it has there own music...when i.was colecting them i saw a person who was looking at me

Ethan

Sara was giving party to her friends and the news was that it was the same girl ......i was surprised knowing that it was her favourite flavour but still she gave up on that and easily let me have it without even asking from her ...i was just there to help sara and then i was about to leave but i couldn't because i was watching Samantha....i have had a lot of girls but no one ever have make me this amused like this girl has.......when she was cutting the cake she made a wish ...and she was somewhere sad during doing that ..i wanted to know what was she thinking?
I wanted to know her ....so, i stayed there in the outhouse...

In the morning i saw Samantha she was walking on the beach and she was collecting sea cells !! Was she any child ....i have never seen a girl wake up so early in the morning just to collect 🙄 sea cells....but she was so happy collecting them...

Then she noticed me....i don't know why i was nervous?? I have never been this nervous bofore any girl unless her!! I joined her to collect them....i sayed hi. .

Then she also said 👋 hi.....
I asked her why was she collecting them?? She replied that it makes her happy and it has her own music..
I was stuuned!! Sea cell has music!! But i didn't say anything
I started walking with her and asked her name..then she told me her name and also ased mine...
Then I said..Ethan....

Samantha
The man who was looking at me was really handsome and hot...
I know i shouldn't feel this way but he is.. His name was Ethan. I was really surprised by my thinking because it was the first time I am finding someone handsome 😳....i know that i am going to be a doctor next year and i am old enough to have boyfriend but trust me i was too busy with my studies and family. Then i noticed he was also collecting them with me .....he was just wearing a tee shirt and shorts...but his well built body was really 🔥 hot .After sometime the sun was rising and i had no choice but to say goodbye to him....i wanted to know him....where does he live?? What does he do and more..but I don't know what happened to him that he kissed me!!!! I was really shocked but soon i was kissing him back it was breathtaking...then I heard Sara's voice and I could not help but broke the kiss and i had to leave ...before sara come...she was coming here..