Chapter 13

Samantha

I was thinking all this things when my phone was ringing and it was Ethan.

Me: wow, finally you got time.
Ethan: Sorry baby....i was really busy, so couldn't call you. How are you now??
Me: Ohh...you are really busy so why did you even call me?? You you regret making me your girlfriend just tell me and trust me i would happily break up with you. ( i don't know why i was so mad at him just because he didn't call me...it was just a call...I never complaint to anyone for not giving me attention. What has happened to me??)

Ethan: I was busy but now i am not. BABY.. I was really busy. I just finished a meeting 5 minutes ago and right after that i called you.And please don't talk about breaking up we just started yesterday. When we meet i will explain to you why I was so busy so don't worry.How are you feeling now .In morning you were sore right ( he was trying to change the topic by flirting with me and it was working because I was blushing).
Me: How shameless can you be?? 😳That's none of your business and i am busy now cause i have to study. Bye.
Ethan: Hey.
Before he could say something i cut the call.
How can a person be so shameless.After getting refreshed I started to study . I know people might think I study too much but trust me this is the only reason why i am here studing medicine . I really want to be a good doctor . At 8 i went to canteen to have dinner and  when i returned I was shocked to see Ethan at my bed . He was in his formal
Why are you here Ethan!! How did you get into my room and how did you even knew this is my room??

Relax baby. Your best friend is my sister remember! She helped me when i told her that i fucked up at first day.

Oo..so.why are you here?? ( actually i was happy to se him . I dont know why i was missing him)(Thank god i was staying in a single room because it is my last year and i just have 6 months to have my mbbs degree. Every final year student gets a single room thats rule )

"I missed you ..baby "he said and hugged me.I don't know why my anger was vanished but i didn't let him realise. 
So your free now..Wow..i said while getting myself out of his hug and went and sit on my bed .

Baby. We had a 6 meetings today. I wanted to call you but today was really hard day for me.The client didn't wanted to belive me because I am young. So i had to make my presentation best .

What is wrong in  a young person ? Is he mad?? If someone is assigned a work that means he is capable of doing that so why can't he just give you a opportunity?? I said like a protective girlfriend.

Because It's my father's company and they think I was not serious about my work. But Don't worry after the presentation maybe they realiseed my dedication.  At last meeting they said yes and we got the deal. He said and sit beside me.

"Congratulations! But why are you here in your formals?? And how did you deceive my warden??"I finally asked.

"I came through the window"he said proudly.

Are you crazy?? I shouted.

Sss..don't scream please!! Someone might hear you!!

Okay..did you had  dinner?? I asked.

Yes ...it was basically a dinner meeting.

Then..i think you should go.I said.

Do you really want me to leave??he said and came closer to me and i could feel his breath . Then i kissed him and he happily welcomed me and took the charge of it. It was a long kiss as if we were claiming each other.

Then i broke the kiss and said "Ethan  i have a test tomorrow so i need to study."

"Okay you study"he said and kissed me on my forehead. He said Bye and he went through the window ( it was quite difficult so i was really impressed with him) I saw him getting into his car and leave.