chapter 11

He kissed me like there was no tomorrow. Then he picked me up in a bridal style and we went to his room. He kept me on the bed and kissed me again.After kissing me he looked into my as if he asking for permission to go further and i nobeded. He sucked my neck and unbuttoned my shirt as i was in my casual shirt and pants 👖. Then he removed my pants .Now i was in my bra and panties.I looked into his eyes and help him to remove his shirt . He came closer to me and kissed me while his hands were on my breast and he removed my bra . He brought his mouth to my breast and sucked on my nipples . He was sucking my breast while his one hand was in my panties and he was fingering me.
Baby you are so wet for me.he said and removed my panties and his mouth was on my vagina and he was sucking me hard ..
Oh..ethan...i moan and my hands were in his hair.Then i felt something inside me and i came in his mouth. Then he removed his pants and boxers . He was looking like models and i was surprised at his size he was huge..how is that even gonna fit in me.
Do you like what you are seeing baby?? He said.
Ethan its not gonna fit ..he came to me and kissed me and said its made for you don't worry.
He kissed me hard and i could feel his hardness in my entrance. "Do yo want it Samantha??"he asked.
I shook my head but "I want words Samantha Thomas" he again said."Yes, i want you Ethan"i finally said.He pushed his hardness in me and it hurts like hell.I digged my nails in Ethan's shoulder as he broke my v card.
Ethan was looking at me in surprised and said"you are a virgi..."before he could complete his sentence i kissed him and said"don't stop."
I would never stop dirling...you are mine only mine ..
He started to move and pain was now replaced with pleasure and i was moaning his name when he fastened his speed and we came together. He exploxed inside me. He still stayed inside me and took me to his arm and we fell asleep.
In the night we had two more rounds still Ethan wanted more but i was really sore as it was my first time. How can i manage to his stamina!!