chapter 15

Samantha
We drive to Ethan's house and went into the lift. There was a sexual tension between us.when we went inside his house he pinned me in the wall and kissed me. It was different from our previous kisses. It was more claiming.
He was kissing me and his hands were roaming around my full body. He was squeezing my breast and  i was moaning.  He broke the kiss and we both were looking into each other eyes.
You are mine samantha...only mine" he said and picked me up in bridal style and went to his bedroom.  He kept me on his bed and kissed me. He opened chain of my dress and opened my bra hook.He kissed and sucked my breasts. He unbuttoned his shirt and threw it with my dresses. He started to suck my vagina and i was moaning his name like crazy. I came in no time.
Ethan please! I desperately said.

What baby? He teased .

I want you inside me Please....i was moaning crazily.

Your wish is my command baby" he said and entered me.

When he was fucking me I was moaning his name .

Yes baby moan my name. I love it when you moan my name.Then we  came together i felt his cum inside me.

Today was different from our first night.  I felt something different.
Then we slept by hugging each other. In the morning i opened my eyes and Ethan was looking at me . There was something in his eyes but i couldn't figure out what it was. Good morning baby" he said.
Good morning " i said too.
I tried tried to get up but his arm was around my waist so i couldn't.
Ethan ..I need to get up and i have to go out to buy something important. I said him.
What you have to buy this early??he asked me.
"Contraceptives....remember we didn't use protection"i told him and went to the bathroom.
I quickly used it because i urgently need to take Contraceptive pills...I don't want pregnancy.  I have to buy daily shorts as Ethan never use a bloody condom. Why does he always skip this i just don't get it . But i need to be clean because i don't want a kid. Infact I never wanted a kid. I am ok with myself that's why i need to be careful. I need to be on daily  shorts because if i break up with Ethan and  then have another boyfriend i don't want to talk about this protection things . And now i don't want to talk about this to Ethan because we both can use protection so it's also  in my hand if i want to handle it and i am a doctor so i am perfect person to handle it.
When i went outside the bathroom and Ethan was not there i put on his clothes because i didn't have any and i think it  was not looking bad. It's kind of suit me.Then Ethan came to the room and handed me a packet.  Where did you go?" I ased because he was already in in casual clothes.
You wanted that thing and you don't have any clothes here so i asked one of my bodyguards to buy you these. So, i went to receive them.
You have bodyguards!! Why?? I asked .

"After taking the CEO  position it's my dad's order to have them .They don't live with me. They are in next floor and keep an eye who enters my house  when and how"he said with a straight face and went to the bathroom.
In the packet there was a bottle of Contraceptive pills and some clothes.  I took one pill and put the  clothes on. Ethan came from the bathroom and i was sitting on the couch and watching out side the window it was a really nice morning. And thank god today is weekend i was bored of my continuous studies and exams.
"I have a urgent video conference meeting so i am in my study if you need something just call me and my maid would come in sometime just ask her to make you whatever you want" he said and went to his study.
I don't know why but I didn't like his having a meeting in weakened.  But who am i to judge because I have to study a lot.
I went downstairs and there was a middle aged woman.
"Hello Ms Thomas,I am Mrs Rebecca Robert Mr Grey's cook"she said.

Hi..please call me Samantha but how do you know my name? I asked.

Mr Grey had called me in the morning and asked me to come earlier and make food early for you two." She said.

What do you want for breakfast? She asked.
Just a cup of coffee please actually i don't have a moode to have anything" i told her.
She made me a cup of coffee and asked "What do you want for lunch? Actually I make food for whole at once for Mr Grey. "
Anything is good. Make Ethan's preferences please." I told her.

She started to make lunch and she was really fast .After an hour she was done.

Actually Mr Grey don't have dinner at home in weakened so i just made lunch today but if you want something you can just tell me Samantha "she said.

"No, please don't bother but Mrs Robert why didn't you make Ethan's breakfast?" I asked.
"Mr Grey usually don't have breakfast and In weekend he never stays in house..he is always out"she said.

What about when he brings someone with him??like today"i asked. ( Actually i wanted to know how many girls have been in this house before me).
"You are the first girl  he has brought to this house Samantha" she said with a mild smile and went to the main door and left.