chapter 5

We all sit in the car and they dropped me first...the ride was silent . Then we were in dront of my hostel and i bid them .
Next morning it was my exam
The exam went well and sara was over exited because she had a date .when we were coming towards canteen we saw a familiar car and it was Ethan's latest tesla and everyone was drooling over it. He got out the car and came toward us and started talking to sara cause he came here to pick her up .sara was also surprised because her brother is never free to pick hrr up.Ethan told her to sit in the car and Sara took me with her .Then we went to.a restaurant and Ben was there...it was Ben 's plan to surprise sara because he wanted to spent quality time with sara. Sara was really happy and after that they went inside Ben's car and left for their date.I was felt leftout but sara was my best friend so its ok.Then ethan asked me to sit and we sit in a corner table.Ethan was staring at me and i was confused anout that.Then a waiter came and got the order...we just ordered coffe and sandwiches because it was afternoon.
"Why are you avoiding me??" Ethan asked. I was shoked and did not know what to say but said that I am not avoiding you. "Do you remember we met at the beach and do you remember we had kissed??" Ethan said. I was shoked and my cheeks were red as tomato and said...you were the one who kissed me out of nowhere. "But you kissed me back if you didn't like that why did you kissed me back??" Ethan said.Before i can say something the waiter came and served the food. "It was a mistake"I said. Ethan was looking at me like a long lost puppy after i said that but he didn't say anything. After finishing our food the bill came and i wanted share the money .I want to pay half of the bill "I said.Ethan loked really shoked at this but it was normal for me but i was shoked when i saw the bill....it was blody 155 dollars billl

..who the hell charges 155 dollers for two coffe and sandwiches...It was crazy. I was poor okay ..i only had 60 dollers with me and i was really embarrassed and did not know what to do.You don't have to..Ethan said . No. .it's ok i have to pay for my food and we don't have any relationship .So.. why would you pay??Ehan may be got to know my problem and said "If you go to a place with me for 40 minutes i will pay your part of the bill." Where?? "I asked.

"To a really special place". Ethan said.

After that we went to the beaches and it was really beautiful and silent. I was Watching the sea 🌊 and Ethan was lookind at me." I like you".Ethan said. "But I don't " I lied. Can't you just give me a chance?? Ethan said. "We belong to different worlds and I know girls are like achievements for you..you like that "" use and through" concept .I Don't want to be one of them". I told him .

"You think that lowly of me...wow!! Yes I know that may be I played with girls and had one inght things but it was never me who started that ..those girls were coming to me.....You are the first girl I have ever asked for ".Ethan said.

Your 40 minutes are over , we should go back .I said as ith was getting dark.
Then we got into his car and the drive was silent. He dropped me off and left.