chapter 9

Samantha
After ethan left for his father i kind of felt bored but sara was there for my company. The party went well and i wanted to leave but ethan asked me not to leave...what should i do??

We get into Ethan's car and drive towards my hostel.....the drive was very silent but then ethan said" are you free tomorrow??" I said "yes, after 12 pm i am free because I dont have any  practice tomorrow. " Thats good then i will see you at 12:30 at your college gate".he said. "Okk" i said with with a mild smile....then i spoke "do you still like me?? After i rejected you??"

"My attraction for you is not that weak that it won't even last a day ...i still like you  samanthaa "he said.

"Oo..thats good cause i thought about it last night and i think you are kind od handsome ( but only my heart know how hot 🔥 he is)"I said boldly.

Wooh..Thank you then....right..Ethan said with a smirking face.
Then i got nervous because may be he think that i am stupid or a really desperate girl...you know last night i said no to him and now i am telling him that i find him handsome but i think he was looking happy.
We reached in front of my hostel and I tried to open my seat belt but i was struggling with it and it was really embarrassing but he opend his seat belt and came colse to me and opened my seat belt..he was too close ..his breathing was on my neck and i could smell him and it was in intoxicating. He brought his face infront of my face and our forhead touched and he was loking into my eys and lips and suddenly he kissed me and i closed my eyes.
He was kissing crazily..he bite my lower lip for access and i gave him that..and i started to kiss him back. It made him happy and he depended the kiss and we stopped kissing because i was running out of breath.
Bye..I said and left the car evidently.

Ethan
I am happy that she is not ignoring me and our kiss was prove that she likes me too.Next morning i went to office early because i have to finish all my works early because i need to go to see samantha .Its 12 pm so i am in a hurry .