chapter 12

Samantha
When i opened my eyes i could feel Ethan's arm around me and my head was on his chest .Memories from last night came to my mind and my face turned into a red tomato. Good morning baby he said and kissed me on my forehead. Good morning but it's really late i need to get ready fast otherwise I'll miss my class .Its my last year and i can't miss it. When i tried to stand up i felt a hard pain and i had to sit down because of it. May be because it was my first time thats why it happened. "Let me help" Ethan said and picked me up. Its okay i can manage Ethan. " But you don't have to when i am here" he said and took me to the washroom.We took a shower together." I can't get enough of you baby. I am addicted to you" he said while having another make out session.
Oh..god ...i an late...quickly i got ready and tried to book a cab but ethan told me to have breakfast with him. But i declined it and said" after a year when i will check up a patient i can't tell him that you know that morning i had breakfast with my boyfriend so i couldn't attend that class so can you please find another doctor. "

Don't worry about it because you are not going to miss it because your boyfriend is going to drop you to your college before the class...so lets go.

We sat in his car and thank god i had my bag with me because yesterday Ethan had picked me up from my college .When we reached i had 15 minutes in my hand. Thank you and bye" i said and got out of his car.

But...Samantha .......he called me and i looked back ...

You left your phone..

Ooh..thanks ....i took it from him

"My pleasure" he said and he kissed me in front of everyone..(i was shocked 😲 )
Take care  ....please pick up my calls.  .bye baby.....and left.

Wow...that's something new...sara teased me.
I rolled my eyes on her and we went to our class.

After class we went to canteen..
You look different ....sam..sara said.

"Because i feel different sara.."i said to sara.
Ooh...god ...that's mean you are no longer a virgin.....oooh...

Can you please calm down...anyone can hear you ..stop it..

I am so happy for you and my stupid brother...I hope you guys have a great future.

I don't know about future sara but if you don't stop shouting i an going to break your nose...(and that worked and she became quite) and having future is a very big think...for now we just like each other and thats enough ..please don't have any expectations from this relationship. You know your brother right?

I know my brother and i think he is not taking you as his other sluts and if he is then i am going to kill him and i literally mean it. Sam..you are really important to me we know each other for more than 3 years and trust me even if your relationship is not successful our friendship is never gonna be affected. I am with you in every step.

After that we had more classes and in afternoon i went to my room and laid on my bed...then i started to think about us

In my heart i know i like ethan but liking someone and spending your full life with someone is two different things. Sam you are over thinking..its just your first day of relationship....
You don't even know if it will even last a week or not.