chapter 18

Samantha
My sleep was broken and i opened my eyes I realised i was in Ethan's bed room and noticed Ethan was looking at me in glittering eyes.
Why are you looking at me?  " i asked.
You are beautiful."he said.
It's 3 am Ethan....sleep!!"i said .
But he kissed me. He was depending the kiss and his hands were roaming around my full body. Then i also started to reciprocate with him and that lead us to a really wild love making.  Yes! It was not just sex....I felt loved.

After our lovemaking , my head was on Ethan's chest and his eyes were closed but i knew he was awake.
Ethan... can i ask you something? I asked.
Hmm ..baby" he said.

Last morning you were arguing with someone....are you tensed about something??... its okay if you don't want to talk about it " i said.

You don't have to be formal.You have the right to ask me that. Actually it was my dad .... i want to launch a new project in our car company but he don't agree with me. So, he wants me to take a break and think about it" he said.
Oo" i said.
Actually...we can talk about it " he said and got out of bed to get his laptop.
He showed me a amazing video game about car racing.
Do you like it?"he asked. 

I love it....its really good and its a really popular game.. right!"i said.
Yeah and it's my company's game" he said.
Your company? Didn't you joined your father's business and as far as i know they are not a IT or gaming company!"" I said

It's my company. I started it 3 years ago as a IT company with my mother's money that she left for me because i liked games and software and now its a quite good at gaming and software. My dad didn't know about it untill a week ago as i proposed this offer. Actually i want to launce popular car models of this game in  our car company but he doesn't like it.  And he Wants me to leave it and  concentrate on his company ." He said.

The idea is quite good..I personally liked it but as you know i don't have any business sense....i think at first you should do it in a small scale and if it becomes successful then you can invest a lot i  it and i believe your dad will also be happy with it" i said.

Hmm....i can try that. Thanks for the idea "he said and kissed me on my chick.
Then we cuddled and slept as we both had our busy days.
Next morning he dropped me at my college and went to his office .His bodyguards were in next car. This bodyguards drama is too much.
Actually today i don't have much to do and sara didn't come as she also doesn't have any class ....i started to get bored .
In the auditorium, a awareness programme was going on. It was about voluntary campaign from a big medical company.  As it was just for humanity, only a few people were interested in it but i really liked it. When I took the pamphlets I got to know about it more and it is the best medical company in USA and its really a big opportunity for me to apply for this.And if i get my internship in one of their hospitals it will be great. This medical company is BKACKWOOD MEDICAL CORPORATION ". I filled the form and submitted it.