First date

You and Y/C/N decided it would be fun to go to the zoo on your first date. You both loved animals, and thought it'd be a nice change from the cliche dinner at a restaurant.

Once you got your stamps and a map, you walked down the path to the monkeys. "Awwwww," you cooed to the baby monkey that was being carried around by its mother.

"C'mon Y/N," Y/C/N said, dragging you to the giant cage with the gorillas in it. You smiled and giggled as the gorilla started swinging from a tire swing.

When you arrived at a small rest area, a familiar scent hit your nose. "Elephant ears!" you shrieked, jumping and pointing at the food truck. Y/C/N smiled and gave you five dollars to get one. You smiled and kissed his cheek before running over to the short line of people.

You ended up sharing it with him, but you didn't mind, as long as you got some of it. When you both finished, you started walking toward the penguins. "I love penguins," you said, as they were your favorite animal and you had at least five stuffed animal penguins at home. You pulled Y/C/N by the arm and rushed over to the exhibit. Y/C/N chuckled and followed you, grinning to himself.

"THEY'RE SO CUTE, Y/C/N," you screamed, scaring the other people around you. You apologized and blushed, looking back at the penguins. You felt a hand slip into yours and looked up at Y/C/N, who was smiling down at you. You blushed again, causing him to chuckle and pull you closer.

"You're my penguin," he whispered so that only you could hear. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his torso, hugging him so hard he started gasping for breath. This made you go into a fit of giggles and earn weird looks from the people around you.

When you were done walking through the zoo, you stopped by the giftshop to get a safari-themed selfie stick. "Best first date ever," you said, grinning like a child on Christmas.

"Not yet," Y/C/N said, pulling you into a soft and sweet kiss. "Ok, now it has been the best first date ever."