Personal

Personal for Reece_Bibby

  You plopped down on your living room sofa, unlocking your phone to see that you had a new message.

From: Matthew

  Hey, a few of us are going to a movie later, wanna join?

You smiled and bit your lip.

To: Matthew

  Sure, what time?

You waited a few minutes before your phone went off again, and once again unlocked your phone.

From: Matthew

  I'll pick you up around 5. See ya then :)

You looked at the time and slightly gasped. It was already 4:30. You rushed upstairs and pulled on your favorite shirt and jeans, choosing to only wear a little mascara, then headed back downstairs to get your shoes. About ten minutes later, you heard a knock on your door and went to open it. As soon as Matthew saw you, he smiled and pulled you into a light hug. 

  "Hey Lauren, you look great! You ready to go?" he asked. You nodded and stepped outside before locking the front door. As he grabbed your hand and pulled you to his car, butterflies exploded in your stomach. Once you had gotten to the car, Matthew opened the door for you and ran around to his side, starting up the engine.

  "So what movie are we seeing?" you asked, looking out the window.

  "Jurassic World," he replied happily. You grinned.

  "Sweet," you mumbled. When you pulled up to the movie theater, Matthew immediately got out and ran over to your side, opening the car door for you. You raised an eyebrow but thanked him as you stepped out. While you were walking up to the doors of the theater, Matthew spoke up.

  "I almost forgot to tell you, Lauren, everyone else kinda bailed. They all said it was too lame so, er, yeah," he said, looking straight ahead. You blushed and looked at the ground.

  Once you had gotten your tickets, you headed over to the snack bar. "What do you want to get?" you asked Matthew, looking up at his *breathtaking* face.

  He didn't answer you as he walked up to the person at the counter. "Hi, could I get a large popcorn with two medium sodas?" he asked. The boy nodded and looked at you for a second before getting Matthew's order. When your popcorn and drinks were ready, you both went up to grab them and you felt a piece of paper being slipped into your hand. You looked up to see the boy at the counter winking at you, and awkwardly started walking towards the theater you were supposed to go to.

  You looked at the piece of paper to see a number written on it and blushed. "What's that?" Matthew asked, looking over at you. You showed him the piece of paper and his face darkened a bit. "Did the guy at the counter give it to you?" You nodded, causing his face to become a bit more stern.

  "There it is!" You pointed to the theater that was showing Jurassic Park and speed-walked over to it, Matthew following close behind you. Matthew led you to a row of seats in the middle of the theater and sat down, placing the popcorn on his lap and your drinks in the cup holders. You checked to make sure your phone was turned off and smiled.

  About halfway through the movie, you heard a (fake) yawn beside you and suddenly felt an arm being draped over your shoulders. You rolled your eyes at the corny gesture but leaned into him anyway, a blush spreading its way across your cheeks.

  When the movie was over, you both stood up and stretched a bit before walking out of the theater into the main hallway. "That was a pretty good movie," you said, turning to Matthew, who was already staring at you. You felt your face turn red and gulped. "W-what?"

  "Well, uh, the thing is, I kinda meant for it to be just us. The others were never actually coming," he admits. Your eyes widened. "Lauren, I really like you, as more than a friend. And I was hoping you'd like to go on an actual date with me?"

  You looked up at him and noticed a familiar gleam in his eyes. He always had it when you'd catch him staring at you. "I-I, uh, sure," you stammered. He grinned and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug.

  What you didn't expect was to feel his lips colliding with yours. They were soft and gentle against your own, leaving you weak in the knees. When you both pulled away he smiled and held your hand as you walked out, making sure to glare as you passed the snack bar guy. You giggled a bit and smirked at Matthew.

  Matthew did as he said he would and took you on numerous fun dates after that. He made you feel special and gave you butterflies every day. You were the perfect couple, and you honestly couldn't believe it took you this long to get together.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
  There you go Reece_Bibby Very sorry it took longer than expected, and I had forgotten to update it yesterday. Hope you still liked it though. :)

  As for the other people who requested imagines, those will be up very soon! Love you all! xx