Personal

Personal for Colombia123

  You excitedly put the cookies into the oven and set the timer. Today you were having Landon and a few  of his friends over for a small get-together type thing, so you decided to make cookies since the boys would probably be hungry. As soon as you had pulled the cookies out of the oven, you heard a knock on the door and raced over to open it. You were greeted by Landon who pulled you into a warm hug and smiled at you before turning to face the two boys behind him. "Aye, boys, this is Nikki," he introduced you and gestured to you with one arm draped over your shoulders. You shyly waved and stepped back so they could come in. 

  "Man, it smells amazing in here. Are you making cookies?" one of them asked. You nodded and smiled before heading into the kitchen to grab them. As you walked back into the living room, you noticed them sitting on your couch, looking around the unfamiliar space. Their heads perked up though when they noticed the plate of chocolate chip cookies in your hands. 

  "Cookies!" all three exclaimed at the same time, making you giggle. They all grabbed one, including you, and you set the plate down on the coffee table. 

  "So anyway, what do you guys wanna do?" Landon asked. 

  "Truth or dare!"

  "Spin the bottle!" 

  "Truth or dare it is," everyone else agreed, laughing when the boy who suggested Spin the Bottle grunted. 

  "Who's going first?" you asked, taking another cookie. 

  "I will," said one of Landon's friends. "Truth or dare Nikki?" 

  You thought about it for a minute. "Dare."

  And so the game started. The four of you played for two hours straight, before you decided to take a time-out for snacks. You got up and went into the kitchen to put a pizza in the oven. When you were done setting the timer, you went back into the living room to see Landon's friends talking and smirking to one another, with Landon watching them, a worried look present on his face. "Alright, let's get back to the game," you said awkwardly. 

  "Alright," said one of Landon's friends before discreetly smirking. "Landon, truth or dare?"

  "Uh, truth I guess," he says half-casually. 

  "Who do you like?" 

  "I-I don't know what you mean."

  His friend rolls his eyes before replying, "Who is your crush?" 

  Landon glances over at you, panic evident on his face. "I uh, I like-"

  Suddenly the timer for the oven went off, interrupting Landon. You quickly got up and went into the kitchen, pulling out the pizza and setting it on the counter. Once the oven door was shut, you made your way back into the living room. "So what were you saying La-" As you turned the corner, you were faced with Landon's lips crashing to yours, his hands gently pulling your waist towards him. You were shocked at first but eventually eased into the kiss, cupping his face with your hands. As you pulled away, you heard clapping and hollers coming from the two other boys. Landon's face became redder and redder as they "congratulated" him. 

  "That was hot," one of them says, causing the other to nod in agreement. You blushed and looked down. 

  "The uh, the pizza's ready," you mumbled. The other two boys raced into the kitchen as soon as the words left your mouth. "So, uh.." you trailed off, glancing up at Landon. 

  "Nikki, if you haven't guessed, I really like you, like a lot. And I've been wanting to do that since we first became friends." He lifted your chin, making you look him straight in the eye. "Nikki, would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"

  You smiled and pulled him into a tight hug. "Yes, I will," you say, burying your face in his neck. 

  When the four of you were done eating pizza, Landon's friends left, leaving you two alone. For the rest of the day, you both cuddled and told each other about how you feel and how long you've felt it for. Landon also gave you a bunch more kisses, each even better than the first one. It was absolutely perfect, and you wouldn't have had it any other way.

_____________________________

There you have it @Colombia123, I really hope you liked it! It took me a bit to figure out what to do for it, but I thought this would be kinda cute. 

  Anyway, the rest of the requests should be up by tomorrow. Love you all! xx