Mortal Kombat

Requested by @LeighanneW

  Today you were heading over to Y/C/N's house to play some video games with him and his friend. At the moment, however, you were trying to decide between your two favorite shirts. "Eenie meanie minie moe.. You know what I'll just take a different shirt," you mumbled, tossing them aside. Your phone started buzzing on the side table, and you pulled the new shirt over your head as you went over to answer it.

  "Hello?" Y/C/N called from the other end.

  "Hey," you replied.

  "Could you be here in like ten minutes?"

  "Sure."

  "Okay, see you then, bye." And with that he hung up. You pulled your shoes on and grabbed your jacket, then locked the door and left for Y/C/N's house. 

  Happily you walked up to his door and rang the doorbell, hearing shuffling inside. Soon Y/C/N opened the door and smiled before bringing you into a hug. "Hey Y/N! Come on in!"
  You smiled and hugged him back before entering his small house. As you walked into the living room, you smiled again. "Hey Y/N," Y/C/N's friend greeted. You nodded in response and sat next to him on the sofa. Y/C/N walked in and started setting up the console.

  "What do you guys want to play? Mortal Kombat, PvZ GW, or COD Black Ops?" Y/C/N asked.

  "Mortal Kombat!" you and Y/C/N's friend shouted. Y/C/N chuckled and put in Mortal Kombat.

"Who's up first?"

  "ME!" Y/C/N's friend shouted. You huffed and crossed your arms.

  "Do you want to play against him?" Y/C/N asked. You looked up at him.

  "Are you sure?"

  "Yeah. Here," he said, handing you the controller. You smiled and took it from him, then smirked. 

  "You're going down, Y/C/F/N."

  "Nah. I got this," he grinned back at you. You rolled your eyes and started the match.

                •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

  "That's not fair! I call rematch!" Y/C/F/N exclaimed. You grinned and laughed.

  "That was our third rematch. Not again."

  "It's my turn," Y/C/N said, taking the controller from his friend.

  "Oh, you want to get beat, too?" you taunted.

  "You're the one who's going to get beat," he replied confidently. "In fact, let's make a bet. Whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says. Deal?"

  "Deal." He smirked and started the match.

  It was over in less than three minutes. Y/C/N beat you, and you were astonished. "B-but how?" you asked, your jaw dropped as you looked at him.

  He shrugged and high-fived Y/C/F/N. "I'm just really good. Anyway, about that bet.." he trailed off. You sighed, knowing whatever he was about to make you do would probably be stupid. "Kiss me."

  You blinked back, confused. "What?"

  "I want you to kiss me, Y/N," he replied. You looked for a sign that he was kidding, but couldn't find one. He was serious. You gulped and looked down.

  "O-ok." You slowly stood up and walked over to him, then sat down in front of him. Y/C/F/N had his phone out, and was most likely taking a picture. You took a deep breath and slowly leaned in, pressing your lips to Y/C/N's. You felt tingles rush throughout your body, and nearly melted against him, but pulled away after a minute or so. You felt your cheeks heat up and looked down, trying to hide your face. 

  Y/C/N, however, put two fingers under your chin and lifted it before reconnecting your lips. He put a hand on your cheek as you absorbed the softness of his lips. You pulled away after a couple minutes and once again blushed a deep red, hearing Y/C/F/N whistle. Y/C/N laughed and you smiled a little, thinking over what just happened.

  You slowly stood up and started to go back to the sofa, when Y/C/N grabbed your wrist. "Stay here with me," he said hopefully. You blushed again and sat down next to him, where he pulled you into his lap and wrapped his arms around you. You relaxed against him and leaned into his chest. "Want to play again?" he asked. You shook your head and smiled.

  "No, that's okay. Here, Y/C/F/N," you said, handing Y/C/F/N your controller.

  "Oh, you are so going down mate," he grinned.

  Y/C/N laughed and started another match with Y/C/F/N.

  For the rest of the day, you were wrapped in Y/C/N's arms, playing video games with them. At the end of the day, after Y/C/F/N left, Y/C/N asked you to be his girlfriend. You of course said yes, and he picked you up and spun you around happily. It was a truly great day.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

  Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long. Please go on my profile (under conversations), I have semi-big news there about this book.

  Sorry this was kind of a crappy imagine. I hope you guys still like it though. I'll be uploading again soon.

  QOTD: What is the funniest memory you have of you & your crush?