He's sick

You sat up in bed and yawned as you rubbed your sleepy eyes. The curtain was open, allowing for the sun to shine down on your pajama-covered body. Your phone started ringing on your bedside table, and you tiredly picked it up.

"Hello?" The usual morning grogginess sounded in your voice. A loud sneeze and a violent cough attack answered from the other end of the line.

"Hey *cough* Y/N, could you come *sneeze* over today?" Y/C/N asked from the other side. You were now wide awake and felt bad for Y/C/N.

"Of course, be there soon," you replied. After you hung up, you showered and got dressed before walking to Y/C/N's house.

You knocked on the door, and a pale-ish green-faced Y/C/N opened the door. "Thanks for c-coming," he said, holding back another cough.

"Anything for my best friend," you said happily, stepping into his familar house. "First of all, you need to be in bed. You're sick, Y/C/N."

He rolled his eyes but went upstairs anyway, with you walking behind him. As soon as he was laying comfortably im bed, you went downstairs to make him some soup, since that always made him feel better. Digging around in his cupboards and pantry, you finally found the soup and the right pan.

When the soup was ready, you carefully poured half of it into a bowl. You saved the other half just in case, and put it in the fridge. You went back upstairs with his soup and some crackers, entering his slightly disorganized room. A smile spread across his face as you placed the soup on his bedside table, which sent butterflies fluttering throughout your stomach. He sat up and tried to grab the bowl, but you took it away from him.

"Y/N, what are you-" you interrupted him by shoving a spoonful in his mouth, unable to hold in your fits of laughter when he nearly choked on it. You wiped a happy tear that had escaped your eye and shook your head at his "goofiness,"as you liked to call it. Y/C/N just rolled his eyes. You started to feed him spoonful by spoonful, taking it slow just in case he felt like he was going to puke.

When he finished, his skin was becoming normal again. Y/C/N laid back down as you put the bowl and spoon back on the side table. His eyes started to close, and you smiled to yourself as he drifted off to sleep. A piece of hair fell over his forehead, making him look even cuter. You couldn't help but stare at the adorable human being lying before you. His pink, plump lips parted whenever he exhaled, coming out as a small sigh. You pushed the piece of hair away from his forehead and started to get up. Y/C/N, however, woke up from his sleep and grabbed your wrist, making you blush fiercely.

"Where are you going?" he mumbled, eyes only half open. "Stay here."

He moved the blanket so that you could get in next to him. Face still bright pink, you slipped in beside him under the blanket, and immediately felt his arm wrap around you, pulling your back to his chest. This was normal for you two, as you would always do this while watching a movie, taking a nap, etc. At first, you thought it was completely normal for best friends to cuddle and snuggle up to each other, but after about three months, you started developing strong feelings for Y/C/N. Since then, you'd always blush or smile to yourself when he wasn't looking. He didn't know how much he meant to you, and you were happy with that.

You turned around so you were no longer spooning, and rested your head on his chest, slowly falling asleep to the rhythmic sound of his heartbeat.

••••••••••••••••••

You woke up with a yawn, and slowly rose to see Y/C/N still asleep. As quietly as you could, you got out of his bed and stretched. You looked at the time and saw that it was nearly 6:00 PM. Silently walking out of the room, you crept downstairs and grabbed your things to leave. Just as you reached the door, footsteps appeared from behind you.

"You're leaving?" Y/C/N asked. You turned around.

"I-I didn't mean to wake you.. I just figured it was time for me to go home," you apologized, looking down. A look of disappointment washed over Y/C/N's face.

"Oh," he said, looking away from your face. You were confused; he was never like this. You opened the door, but was once again interrupted by Y/C/N. "Wait, Y/N!"

You turned around once again. "Yes?"

"I love you," he suddenly blurted, making your heart skip a beat. His face changed to a look of fear. "I mean, could you just, uh, can you please stay here tonight?"

You were frozen from what he had said, but managed to nod. "Y/C/N, d-did you just say y-you love me?" you asked curiously, unable to control the stuttering. He looked down and nodded. You walked to where he was standing and hugged him, completely forgetting about the fact that he was sick. He wrapped his strong arms around your body and rested his chin on your head.

"I've loved you for a long time," he whispered into your ear. You tightened your arms around him and felt a small tear of happiness fall from your eye. Finally, you thought. "Do you love me too?" he whispered again, pulling back to study your face.

"Yes," you choked out, looking up at his hopeful eyes. Y/C/N smiled, and you were pretty sure that this was the widest smile you've ever seen on someone before. He leaned down and kissed you softly, absorbing you in his warmth and comfort.

That night, you both cuddled, with Y/C/N occasionally sneaking a kiss. He couldn't believe that the person he had crushed hard on for years loved him back, and neither could you.

And who knew that one and a half years later, he would propose to you the same way he confessed his love for you. "Y/N, wait.."

_____________________

Oh my goodness you guys. I got so many feels writing this, I thought I would faint before I finished it. Seriously though, I hope you guys liked it as much as I did.

Also, WE HAVE REACHED 900 READS. It may not seem like much to you guys, but to me, it's hard to believe. I love making these for all of you, it makes me happy to know I could've given someone the feels.

By the way, I have a question for you guys: Which imagine has been your favorite so far?

Make sure to comment your favorite! Also, if you could take a second to vote, I'd really appreciate it! Love you all. xx