Personal

Personal for @live_love_5sos

You're insecure.

  "Hey Kyleigh," Gage said, trying to get your attention. You were both sitting on the sofa, watching a movie.

  "Yeah?"

  "Can we go somewhere?" he asked, looking down at you. You smiled and nodded.

  "Sure, just let me get dressed," you replied, giving him a kiss on the cheek before going to your room to get ready. You took off the baggy shirt and sweatpants you had been wearing, tossing them into the hamper by your dresser. As you walked over the the closet, you passed by your full-length body mirror and paused. You walked over to the mirror and looked at yourself, suddenly not feeling so happy anymore. The joy in your eyes left as your eyes scanned your body, picking out the flaws. Your thighs are too fat. Your legs touch. Your  hip bones don't jut out. Your stomach isn't flat. Your cheeks are too chubby. You're not pretty enough. (A/N: I don't think this about you Kyleigh! If you ever feel this way please feel free to message me. That goes for everyone.)
  You sat in front of the mirror and felt tears prick your eyes. You pinched your sides and poked at your stomach. The tears came willingly down your face as you found more and more ugly things. Your nose is too long. You have acne. Your hair is ugly. You have a double chin. Your arms sag.

  You don't know how long you sat there, crying and wishing you were someone else. Gage had become worried and you heard him coming up the stairs. "Kyleigh?"

  You ignored him as more tears cascaded down your rosy cheeks. A few minutes later he walked into the room, and as soon as he saw you crying in front of the mirror, he rushed over and knelt beside you. "Kyleigh what's wrong?" he asked, wiping your eyes with his thumbs. You refused to look him in the eye and covered your stomach with your arms.

  "I'm fat," you whispered. "I'm not pretty, I'm not good enough, my thighs touch-"

  "Whoa whoa whoa," he interrupted. "Why would you ever think that?" He gently pulled you into a hug and kissed your forehead repeatedly. "You're so beautiful Kyleigh. All of you. All your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections," he sang quietly. You tightened your arms around him and smiled a little. "I love you so much Kyleigh. You're my gorgeous little princess, and I'm going to tell you that until you believe it. We don't have to go out today, okay?"

  You nodded silently, and he stood up with you in his arms. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck so as not to fall. "Gage!" you shrieked, as he carried you to the bed. He placed you down gently and plopped next to you, kissing all over your face and neck. He pinned you to the bed and smiled down at you.

  "I love you," he whispered, kissing the tip of your nose.

  "I love you too, doofus," you giggled.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Oh my god that was so crappy, sorry Kyleigh, I hope you still enjoyed it!

-
(7/17/17)
  It's been over a year since my last update. Holy balls. I'm finally back guys. I found this in my drafts from a year ago and decided to post it. Should I spam you guys with new imagines as a way of making up for all this time? Let me know. x