Nightmares

**This is a double imagine.

"YOU'RE SO PATHETIC! I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER WASTED MY TIME WITH YOU!" Y/C/N screamed, inching closer and closer.

"MAYBE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE CHEATED! MAYBE-" you were cut off by a hard slap that sent you falling to the floor. You gasped and held your cheek, tears cascading down your face. Y/C/N didn't look affected at all as he took the collar of your shirt in his balled up hand and brought you close to his face.

"Don't you EVER back-talk me again." A scream escaped your lips as his fist made contact with your stomach.

Suddenly you were being shaken, and you opened your eyes to find Y/C/N staring worriedly at you. You flinched and backed away from him. "Y/N?" he whispered. You kept backing up until you were at the edge of the bed. "Y/N? What's wrong?" This time his voice broke, and he slowly came over to you.

"Please don't hurt me," you whimpered softly.

"It was just a dream, love, I would never hurt you, I swear," he said as he reached out to wipe a tear from your puffy cheek. Y/C/N carefully wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead multiple times. "Shh, it's okay, no one's going to hurt you." You buried your face in his chest and cried as he gently swayed you back and forth. Eventually he coaxed you into going back to sleep, with you snuggled up against him, feeling safe at last.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"Goodnight princess," Y/C/N whispered, kissing you lightly. You turned off the lamp and pulled up the blanket around you, drifting off to sleep.

You soon woke up to a loud yell from beside you. You quickly turned the light on and looked at Y/C/N, who was thrashing around, screaming your name with stray tears running down his rosy cheeks. Putting your hands on his face, you placed a kiss on his lips and quietly said his name. His eyes fluttered open and widened as soon as he saw you. Warm arms suddenly embraced you as tears dropped onto your shoulder.

"T-t-they took you away Y/N.. you were gone.." Y/C/N's voice trailed off and he tightened his hold.

"Who took me away love?" you asked softly.

"T-the men.. they.. they.."

"Baby, look at me, I'm still here, and I'm not going anywhere. Everything's alright, shh," you whispered, rubbing his back soothingly. He leant up and kissed you gently, carressing your cheek afterward.

"I love you," he said, looking you in the eyes.

You smiled and replied, "I love you too. Let's go back to sleep, okay?" He nodded, and right when you laid down, he pulled you to his chest and kept you there with his strong arms. You fell back asleep to the rhythm of his heartbeat.

------------------------------------------

***PLEASE READ! A/N: I have not updated this story in so long.... You guys have no idea how sorry I am. I've been having some personal issues and have been trying to deal with them, that's why I have not been writing anything for a while. I will be doing a MAJOR update soon.

I also want to thank anyone who has voted/commented in the time that I've not been uploading. I do check wattpad, and it always makes me so happy to see you guys voting & commenting on my imagines.

By the way, I am sorry that this was so short, I had about ten minutes to write it and I figured I owed you guys something before the major update.

QOTD: Where are you guys from? (Besides yo mama)