Insecurities

You were currently rummaging through your closet, looking for nice clothes that would fit. Y/C/N was taking you to a movie, and nothing you found was fitting you. You looked at the clock. 3:00pm. Still two hours before he gets here.
"What am I going to do?" you muttered to yourself. You walked over to the body-length mirror and stood there, staring at your body. "Why doesn't anything fit anymore?" you whispered.
You looked at your belly in the mirror and cringed. That's why, your mind retorted. Look at how fat it is. Of course nothing fits. And those thighs, ugh.
You slowly moved your eyes to your thighs and bit your lip to hold back tears. Look at those stretch marks. You don't even have a thigh gap. You turned and looked at them from different angles, then poked at them and tried pulling back the excess "fat." A tear slipped down your cheek as you looked back up at your face. Your cheeks are too chubby. You have too much acne. You're not pretty enough. You're not good enough. How could anyone like someone so fat and hideous?
By now the tears were silently streaming down your face. You picked out every flaw you could find. Your feet were too wide, your knees didn't look right, your hair wasn't long enough or soft enough, you weren't pretty. You didn't even realize it was already 5pm, until you heard Y/C/N knock on your door downstairs. But you couldn't move. You were stuck there, staring at yourself crying because you weren't perfect. After a while you heard a door unlock and knew he had used the spare key you gave him for emergencies. You curled up in a ball on the floor and continued crying quietly into your knees. How could Y/C/N ever love you?
"Y/N? Princess are you in there?" you heard him ask through the door.
"G-Go away," you choked out. "You can't see me like this," you whispered. You heard the door open slowly and soon felt Y/C/N behind you.
"Oh, Y/N," he cooed. "What's wrong?"
"I'm t-too fat a-and I'm ugly," you cried. Y/C/N wrapped his arms around you and pulled you close to him.
"Baby why would you say that?" he whispered, his voice cracking near the end.
"B-Because it's true," you replied, gripping his shirt as you buried your face in his chest. Y/C/N tightened his arms around you and shook his head.
"None of that is true. Listen to me, Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I love everything about you, okay? You're perfect to me, and I wouldn't want you any other way."
He lifted your chin gently and kissed your lips, then started kissing all over your face making you scrunch your nose and giggle. Y/C/N wiped away any remaining tears with his thumb and helped you stand up.
"We don't have to go to the movies today, okay?" You nodded and looked down. "I'll go set up a movie downstairs," he smiled and left the room, going downstairs. You found one of his shirts that he always leaves here for you and slip it over your body, then find some loose sweatpants and go downstairs after him.
The rest of the night you spent cuddling and watching movies while he told you how beautiful you were and how much he loved you.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guys! Sorry if this one is terrible, I didn't go back and spell check it/etc. because I'm writing it before school. Still hope you liked it.

To anyone who IS insecure about themselves or are depressed, etc. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INBOX ME. I WANT TO HELP.

QOTD: Have you guys found any "easter eggs" in the imagines? (i.e. Matt is Matt Espinosa) If you did comment them below