Personal

Personal for @EPICLION123

  You dragged your feet behind you as you walked up to your apartment. You had just had one of the worst days of your life, and all you wanted to do now is take a very long nap. When you opened the door, Tyler called out from the kitchen. "Welcome home love! Did you have a nice day?" he asked, popping his head out of the kitchen. You sighed.

"Yeah," you replied weakly. He frowned and walked over to you, placing his hands on your shoulders.

"Natasha, what's wrong?" You took a deep breath before explaining everything. To your boss firing you, to finding out your best friend had died in a car crash earlier that morning, and so on. He listened intently to every word.

When you had finished talking, you were nearly on the verge of tears. Tyler pulled you into a warm hug and gently rubbed your back, kissing your forehead with his soft lips. "I'll be right back," he promises, going back into the kitchen. You put your purse and keys on the table thing before sitting on the living room sofa.

Tyler came back with an entire plate of fresh-made chocolate chip cookies and a tub of ice cream with two spoons. As he set the food down on the coffee table, you took a cookie and practically melted on the spot. "You made these?" you ask, looking up at him. He nodded and smiled proudly.

"You've got a little something on your lip," he states, before bending down and planting a kiss on your slightly chapped lips. You roll your eyes and giggle at the excuse. "Got it," he grins, going over to the movie rack. He picks out The Notebook and places it in the DVD player.

Tyler presses play on the movie before coming back over to you and sitting down. Once he had sat down, he pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you, pressing a kiss to your cheek. By this time you had forgotten all about the bad day you had. You reached for the food and placed it in your lap.

Tyler grabbed two of the cookies and made a sandwich using the ice cream, which you stole a bite of. "Natashaaaaa," he whined.

"Tylerrrrr," you mocked. He frowned and took a bite of his sandwich thing. You made one as well and let him take a bite of it.

"I make it better," he joked. You turned your head and placed a kiss on his ice cream-covered lips, immediately tasting the chocolate ice cream.

For the rest of the night, you both ate the delicious cookies and ice cream, cuddling and kissing every now and then. You felt much better than before, that was for sure. Tyler made sure you were happy and made you feel loved. He thought it was adorable when you fell asleep curled up on his lap.

________________________________

I hope you liked it, @EPICLION123! I'm sorry it was so short, and I wasn't quite sure how to end it. If you'd like another in the future, let me know! That goes for everyone else that I've done a personal imagine for.

BY THE WAY, I'm doing a following spree today and tomorrow! Follow me and comment (or just comment if you already follow me) and I will follow back! I will also read one story (& vote on it) for the first THREE PEOPLE.

Love you guys! xx