He introduces you to his friends

"Y/N, you coming or not?" Y/C/N shouts up the stairs.

"Yup," you say, walking to the stairs. You and Y/C/N had finally decided to introduce you to his other friends. Y/C/N had been nervous since he knows how they can be. You had been friends for over a year, but he had always been afraid of his friends assuming you two were together.

You, on the other hand, wouldn't mind if you were mistaken as a couple. You had always liked Y/C/N as more than a friend, even though you knew he could never feel the same. "Let's go then," he says, smiling at you while you walked to his car. You were going to meet them at the local swimming pool, and had bought yourself a new bikini for the occasion.

When you arrive, you both get out of the car and grab your towels before going through the tunnel to get to the pool. Y/C/N pays for you both since you forgot to bring your money, and you tell him that you'll pay him back somehow.

"Aye, Y/C/N, you're here," a tall, brunette says, slinging an arm around Y/C/N's shoulder. Two other guys follow and say their hello's to Y/C/N. You just stand there awkwardly, feeling slightly left out.

"Boys, I want you to meet Y/N," Y/C/N says, grabbing you by your arm and pulling you so that you're by his side. "Y/N this is Matt, Cedric, and Zach."

You smile and take off your sunglasses, looking at them all. "Hello Y/N," they all say at the same time, making you giggle slightly.

You blush when you hear them ask Y/C/N if you're available. Shuffling ahead of them, you find a long chair in the sun, perfect for tanning, and bend over as you place your soft towel on the chair. "Dayumm," you heard someone say.

"Look at that ass," another one says. You turn around to see all three of Y/C/N's friends gawking at you. Y/C/N is blushing a firetruck red, smacking his friends' heads as you just shrug it off and get your sunscreen out of your bag. You sit down on the chair and begin to apply it to your smooth legs and arms.

"Um, could one of you help me with my back, I can't reach it," you ask, slightly embarrassed. A blonde, who you guess is Cedric, smiles and offers to help. You hand him the sunscreen and scoot forward so he could sit behind you, leaning back a bit when he does sit down. The other boys set their stuff down on the chairs next to yours and take off their shirts before heading over to the giant slide. You hear Cedric squirt some sunscreen on his hands and soon rubs the cold lotion into your back, practically giving you a back massage. When he finishes, you get up and thank him, walking over to the diving board, which thankfully didn't have a line behind it. You decide to try and make a good impression on his friends by doing one of your signature flips off of the diving board.

"Wooooo! Go Y/N," you hear Matt, the brunette shout. Y/C/N, Matt, Cedric, and Zach were all watching you from the middle of the pool. You smile and wave before jumping and doing a flip into the pool. As you resurfaced, you heard clapping and whistles from most of the people in the deep end. Swimming over to the boys, you suddenly feel the back of the top of your bikini come loose. You try not to panic and hold the sides of it with your hands, looking as if you were just crossing your arms. Thankfully the boys are in the standing level of the pool, so you don't struggle to swim.

"Nice flip Y/N!" They all grin and congratulate you, but Y/C/N senses something's wrong and swims closer to you.

"What's wrong?" he asks.

"M-my top came undone," you admit. He blushes, and you notice all of the boys looking at you. "P-pervs," you mutter.

"Uh, I'll um, help you," Y/C/N mumbles, getting around you. He re-ties the strings in a double knot and gulps. "T-there you go. I'll be right back," he says, heading out of the pool and toward the boys' locker room. Zach bursts out laughing, making you give him a weird look.

"I think someone needs a cold shower," he manages to say between laughs. Your face turns bright red and you bury it in Matt's shoulder as he wraps an arm around you.

"Man, if only he'd man up enough. Seriously though, if he doesn't tell you his feelings by the time we leave, I'll snatch you up myself," Cedric says, shaking his head.

"What do you mean?" you ask, taking your face off of Matt's shoulder.

"He likes you, big time, Y/N," Cedric explains.

"He never shuts up about you," Matt adds. You blush and look away from them.

"I-I've had a crush on him for s-so long," you mumble. They all gasp, then smirk. "What are you guys thinking?" you ask suspiciously. Y/C/N appears out of the bathroom, and wades over to the four of you.

"Hey Y/N, want to go on the giant slide?" Matt asks. You give him a confused look but nod and start to follow him out of the pool. "I'll prove how much he likes you. Follow my lead," he whispers in your ear. You just nod again as he slips an arm around your waist, pulling you closer to his toned body. "Laugh," he says, looking at you. You start giggling and glance at Y/C/N. He was giving Matt death glares. This made you giggle more, and smile up at Matt.

When you finally were at the top of the slide, Matt told you to sit between his legs. You did as he said, and he placed his hands on your waist. Then Matt pushed both of you down the slide, and you smiled and laughed the entire way down. The ride was over in less than a minute and you soon found yourself in the small pool at the bottom. Matt helped you out and as you walked back over to your chair to dry off a bit, he let his hand slip to your bum. You jumped, a bit startled, and glanced at Y/C/N, who was striding toward you both.

"Keep your hands off of her," he snapped, and you swore you could see smoke coming out of his ears.

"See, I told you Y/N," Matt said, smirking at Y/C/N. You giggled and blushed, looking down at your feet.

"Told her what? Wait, you didn't- OH MY GOD MATT YOU DICK," his eyes widened. You walked over to him and put a hand on his arm.

"Y/C/N, I like you too, stupid," you said, laughing slightly. He smiled widely at you, and pulled you into a bone-crushing hug. Zach and Cedric appeared, snickering. Zach handed Cedric money, and you looked at them with confusion.

"You didn't seriously bet, did you?" Y/C/N took the words out of your mouth and rolled his eyes at them.

"He bet it would take fifteen minutes. I said a half an hour," Zach explained, grinning. You rolled your eyes but smiled and laughed at the two of them.

"Y/N, could I talk to you?" Y/C/N asked. You nodded and followed him to a shaded area behind a tree.

"No making out back there!" Cedric called, laughing along with Zach and Matt. You blushed and looked at the ground.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you um, wanted to go on a date sometime?" he asked, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Of course," you replied happily, kissing his cheek. He sighed in relief and held your hand, walking you back over to the mischievous boys. You couldn't be more happy, and embarrassed, in your life.

______________________________

Hey guys, usually I don't put an author's note but I wanted to clarify that I suck at writing in present tense, so I switched to past tense about half way through. Sorry, I might rewrite it later. Also, sorry for the extremely late update! Love you guys. Inbox me requests, I take all!