First fight

You lied awake in bed, glancing at your alarm clock every few minutes. Y/C/N told you he'd be home by ten, but it was now almost two in the morning. Finally you heard the front door open, and tip-toed downstairs. Then you heard talking, with more then Y/C/N. You walked into the living room, taking a step back once you saw Y/C/N kissing another girl against the wall.

"Y-you brought a g-girl home?" you whispered. Y/C/N looked at you as if saying Thank you, Captain Obvious. He was obviously drunk by the way he slurred words to whoever the girl was. You felt tears well up slightly in your eyes, but soon they turned to anger and your fists clenched so tightly your knuckles turned white. "You were supposed to be home by ten," you said louder through gritted teeth.

"I don't give a damn about when I'm supposed to be home. I should be allowed to do whatever I want, Y/N!" he threw back.

"LIKE SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER WOMAN?"

"YES, YOU CLINGY BITCH. GOD, YOU'RE SO ANNOYING. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE?" Tears blurred your vision as he said this, but you swallowed them down the best you could.

"IF I'M SUCH A CLINGY BITCH THEN WHY DON'T YOU JUST LEAVE?"

"I WILL!" he snapped, walking toward the door with the girl in tow.

"Where are you going?" you asked, taking a small step forward.

"To her house, where there's peace and quiet! Not like you needed to know, slut," he spat before closing the door behind them. You watched his car pull out from the driveway, the girl driving since Y/C/N was still partially drunk.

You ran up to your bedroom and collapsed on the bed, letting the tears flow down your face. You picked up your phone and dialled the only person who knew how to handle this.

"Y/N? It's like two AM, what's wrong?" Matt asked sleepily.

"Y/C/N doesn't l-love me anymore," you choked out. Tears were now streaming down your pink cheeks.

"I'll be right over," he said, hanging up. You set your phone on the bedside table and curled up in a ball under your covers.

Matt walked into the room a couple minutes later, since he owned a spare key to your house and only lived two minutes of walking distance away. "Oh, Y/N," he sighed, sitting at the foot of the bed. He opened his arms for you, which you crawled into and sobbed into his chest.

"He doesn't love me anymore! He said I'm a clingy bitch, Matt!" you cried into his shirt.

"Hey, shhh, I'm sure he didn't mean it, Y/N, he was just drunk, calm down," he whispered soothingly. Matt laid down on the bed with you, pulling your sobbing body to his chest and rubbing your back.

Y/C/N's POV

I stormed out the door, pulling the girl - I think her name was Brooklynn - behind me. Why can't she just let me be? Seriously, I can't do anything without her worrying about it or something, I thought as I got into the passenger seat of my car. Brooklyn had to drive since I had been drinking prior to coming home, and she pulled out of the driveway, heading to her house. On the way there, I started thinking.

She only worries because she cares! Oh, God, I called her a bitch and a slut.. What have I done? I can't lose her, she's my life source! She thinks I'm cheating.. I took a girl home.. oh my God. I need to get back there! I scolded myself in my head.

"Wait. Stop, turn around and go back," I said suddenly, scaring the girl. She pulled onto the side of the road.

"What happened to our.. plans?" she asked, biting her lip as if trying to seduce me.

"I said go back! Now!" I nearly yelled. I ran a hand through my hair frustratedly. She scoffed and pulled back onto the road, heading back to my and Y/N's house. As soon as she pulled into the driveway, I hopped out of the silver car.

After phoning a taxi for Brooklynn, I slowly opened the door and heard crying coming from upstairs. My heart broke at the thought of me being the cause of her tears, and I quietly climbed the stairs. I walked towards our room and peaked in the doorway to see Y/N being held tightly by our best friend Matt. I now stood fully in the doorway, whatever that was left of my heart shattering at the sight. Suddenly Y/N saw me and more tears rolled down her face before she hid in Matt's arms. Matt saw me and annoyance filled his coffee brown eyes.

"I'll be right back, okay?" Matt whispered to Y/N. He got up from the bed and walked past me, gesturing for me to follow. We finally arrived in the kitchen when he spun around and slapped my face. I instinctively put my hand on my cheek where he had hit. "That's for hurting her. Now, what the hell happened?"

"I came home four hours later than I had told her, brought a stranger home, and I uh, called her a bitch and a slut," I summarized. He groaned, rubbing his temple. "I didn't mean to! I was just so drunk and angry, I.. Let it slip."

"Don't ever do that that, y'hear? She doesn't deserve all this pain she's feeling," he said. I nodded quickly. "You can go up there, but be careful, man. If I hear that you hurt her ever again, I'll hunt you down."

I nodded a 'thank you' to Matt before quietly going back upstairs. As I walked in the bedroom, I saw Y/N's eyes widen. "I t-thought you were going to leave me for g-good," she stuttered. I shook my head.

"I would never leave you, Y/N. I am so sorry for the way I acted, I was drunk and stupid. I love you, so so much. I didn't mean what I said. You are my world, no, my universe, Y/N, I can't imagine my life without you," I promised, holding out my arms for her. She flinched, but slowly put herself in them, almost as if she were afraid. I held her tightly, never wanting to let go of my precious gem, Y/N.

I heard the front door close and knew that Matt had left. "Can we g-go to sleep?" she sniffled, looking up at me with those sparkling Y/E/C eyes of hers. I smiled and kissed her forehead before taking off my shirt and putting on sweatpants. Y/N, as always, changed into one of my T-shirts, and we laid in bed, cuddling until we both fell asleep.

I will never hurt her, ever again..

_______________________________

Hey guys! I hope you liked this one, it might suck, but yeah. Love you all! xx