He gets jealous

You finished putting on your mascara, and checked yourself out in the mirror. Today you were going to meet up with your ex-boyfriend, since he was still a good friend of yours, and Y/C/N, your recent boyfriend who you loved dearly. Your phone started ringing and you checked the screen before smiling and answering.

"Hey Y/C/N," you greeted over the phone.

"Hey Y/N, just letting you know that I'll be there in a minute," he said, making you smile even more. "See you soon, love you babe."

"Love you too, bye," you giggled. Grabbing your jacket, you slipped on your favorite pair of TOMS and waited by the door. A few minutes later, there was a knock on your door, and you opened it immediately to find Y/C/N smiling at you.

"Ready to go?" he asked. You nodded, stepping out of your small house and locking the door behind you. "I can't wait to meet this Craig," he said sarcastically.

"It's Kyle," you corrected as you stepped into his car. He rolled his eyes and pulled out of your driveway, onto the street. Along the way, you stared out the window at the sky which was dotted with odd-shaped clouds that looked like cotton candy.

About fifteen minutes later you pulled into a free parking space at the mall. Y/C/N hopped out and ran over to your side before you could get out, opening the door for you. You giggled and blushed, stepping out of his car and onto the sidewalk. He locked the car before slipping his hand in yours and squeezing it gently. Suddenly you saw someone frantically waving at you, and let go of Y/C/N's hand. You ran over to Kyle, who was standing by the doors of the mall, letting him engulf you in one of his warm hugs.

"Y/N! It's been what, 7 months since I last saw you?" he exclaimed. You nodded and smiled brightly. "And who might this be?"

"This is Y/C/N, the one I told you about," you said, looking up at Y/C/N, who was now standing right next to you. Kyle held his hand out and Y/C/N shook it firmly. "Can we please get food first?" you begged. They both chuckled at your puppy dog face and nodded, walking behind you as you practically skipped to the food court. You all decided you wanted McDonald's and got in line.

"So, what do you guys want?" Y/C/N asked.

"I'll have-"

"A chicken sandwich with nothing but ketchup on it, medium fries with a little extra salt, a small M&M McFlurry and a medium Dr Pepper?" Kyle guessed. You nodded, your jaw already propped open.

"You remember?" you ask, earning a nod in response. Y/C/N scoffed, but Kyle ignored it and looked at the board with the menu on it.

Once you all ordered, Y/C/N paid for you and himself, Kyle also paying for himself. You waited at a nearby table for your numbers to be called. "So, how long have you two been together?" Kyle asks.

"Five months next week," Y/C/N answers, smiling at you.

"Cool, happy early anniversary," he says, winking at us. "Haha, Y/N, remember that one time on our three month anniversary when I burnt the food I was making and nearly burned our apartment down?"

You both started laughing at the memory, giggles pouring from each of your mouths. "Remember when you called the police because you didn't know I was on my period?" you added, laughing even more. Finally your number was called, and Y/C/N and Kyle walked over to get the food. Your mouth started watering at the sight, and your stomach grumbled in hunger.

You devoured your food, leaving your McFlurry for last. The other two were watching you, eating their food all the while.

"So what do you guys want to do after this?" you ask. They both shrugged. You thought for a second, eyebrows scrunching. "I know! Can we look at the animals at the adoption place? They always have super cute ones, and they let you hold them!"

Y/C/N smiled, seeing the excitement in your eyes, and nodded. You quickly finished your ice cream so that you could go to the adoption center. It took you a couple minutes to get there, since it was on the opposite side of the mall.

"Look! There it is!" you tugged on Kyle's arm, pulling him along as you tried to sprint to the store. Y/C/N kept walking behind you, slightly clenching his fists and shooting daggers at Kyle. You didn't even notice, since you were too busy asking a staff member if you could hold a bunny. Kyle was smiling at you as the employee put the ball of fluff and floppy ears in your arms, but you just stared at the cuteness of the bunny. Y/C/N walked up behind you, fists still clenched. "Y/C/N look at this bunny! It's so cute!" you exclaimed.

Y/C/N immediately softened as he saw the cutest sight in the world; you and the bunny. He forgot about the jealousy he had felt just seconds before. He smiled down at you and kissed the top of your head. "Y/N look! I think this one likes me!" Kyle said, walking over to you with a kitten in his arms. Y/C/N's jealousy reappeared, and he tensed up again.

"What's wrong Y/C/N?" you ask, giving the bunny back to the guy in charge of the rabbit pen.

"Could I talk to you outside for a second?" he asked you. You nodded, telling Kyle you'd be right back before stepping out into the large mall and sitting on a nearby bench. "I don't like the way he looks at you, Y/N. I also don't like how he just flirts with you whenever he feels like it. What is his problem? Doesn't he know you're mine? I-"

You cut him off. "Whoa, Y/C/N, slow it down. He wasn't flirting with me. And weren't you listening to why we broke up last week?" He thought back to the nap he had taken last week when you were talking to him about something, and shook his head. You sighed. "We broke up because he was gay, Y/C/N." You pointed to where Kyle was flirting with the guy who handed you the bunny. "Besides, I'm all yours now, okay? Nothing can change that." This made Y/C/N smile and hold your hand.

The rest of the day, Y/C/N was happy and snuck in a little show of affection whenever he could, just to make sure you were his and only his. It was a good day for the three of you after all, although you had to defend Y/C/N when Kyle started flirting with him.

______________________________

Hey guys! This was a crappy imagine, I'm sorry. I've had severe writer's block the past few days! I would love it if you guys could comment or inbox me ideas/suggestions! Don't forget, if you want a personal, feel free to inbox me. Love you all! xx