seventeen

⭑ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵉˣᵖˡⁱᶜⁱᵗ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ⭑

Seventeen

☆☆☆☆

His eyes were completely focused on me now I could feel myself become more nervous. Not only that but a strong sense of anticipation started building up inside me and settling in my core. My head and face started feeling hot as well.

I then became extremely focused on how close we were.

"How much have you missed me Eve?" I froze as he tilted his head towards me. My eyes glanced desperately at his lips.

"So much." I whispered.

"Yea?" I nodded and watched as he leaned in closer. We didn't say a thing for at least 10 seconds. But he moved closer and put his lips on mine. I moaned as he fit his fingers through my curls. His other hand moved down and around me.

He lifted me into his lap and I could feel how aroused he was. I definitely didn't want to keep him waiting. Hell, I didn't want to keep myself waiting. I hadn't touched him this way in months. I was afraid to let go.

He moved his hands down and grabbed my ass, moving his hips against mine in the most perfect way and I cried out against his lips.

"Fuck, Eve, I've missed you so much." He whispered in my ear. With his words, I twirled my hips down against his and that excited a low moan from his lips. "Stop teasing."

"I'm not teasing." I laughed,lifting  his shirt up as an invitation and he didn't spare a second as he took it off himself, telling me to do the same with his eyes.

However, I wasn't wearing a bra underneath. "Shy?"

I scowled. "Why would I be shy?" He moved closer to start kissing my neck and chest, leaving a warm heat settling in my pussy.

"Because," He bit my earlobe softly and palmed my right breast in his hand, pinching and twisting my nipple. "I'm about to pound that sweet pussy baby." I felt myself grow wetter as I moaned louder. "That got you wet?"

"Yea." I kissed him long and hard and he lifted me up as he stood, laying me on my back and climbing on top of me. He lifted my tank top off, stared fondly at my lips then at my tits, then moved his attention down to my leggings. His fingers hooked on the waistband of them and slid my pants and underwear off on go. He then fit his hands under my thighs and pulled me closer to him. He reached down to unzip himself, I could tell he was uncomfortable with how hard he was. He gripped himself and stared hungrily at the shape of my body. His cock was pink, stiff as a board and leaking, and I spread my legs in anticipation.

He slid his hands on my thighs and I just watched his cock move.

"Ah,"I moaned as he caressed my pussy, feeling the shape of me. He captured my swollen clit between his pointer and middle finger and rolled it between them. I let out a soft moan again. "Fuck."

I reached up to stroke his abs and moved my hands down lower to wrap around his stiff cock. I rubbed his wet tip with my thumb then slid my other hand down to caress his balls. He let out a sigh and a moan. I missed the feeling of him wrapped around me. His blue eyes were so expressive and his pupils extremely dilated. He moved my hand from around him and caressed up my body, leaning down closer to me. His hands palms my hips and up to my tits. He then leaned down to wrap his lips around my nipple and impatiently I wrapped my leg around his waist to pull him closer.

"Please Jonesy, I can't wait anymore." I moved my wet cunt against his cock and moaned low in his ear for encouragement.

"Shit." He then lifted my thigh and lined his cock up to my entrance. "Are you good?" I nodded quickly and focused my attention on where we were connecting. He rubbed his dick between my lips and against my clit.

"Jonesy."

He then fit himself inside me with a low growl and made me cream even more. "Ah, I missed this pussy so much, Eve." He moaned in my ear. I cried out as he grinded his hips against mine when he was at his limit. I could feel my wetness leaking down his cock and around his balls. I lifted one of my legs up for better access.

"Ugh, pound it then baby." I pushed my hips up to his more, clenching his cock with my core. "Pound this pussy."

"Fuck yea." His big hands came up to grab my big tits. He started moving then,  his thrusts coming hard and fast . He started panting as his cock slapped audibly against my wetness. I felt my clit throb as his balls beat between my thighs, my  nipples rubbing against his chest as my tits bounced roughly.

"You like that?" He slid his cock all the way back into me and started pounding. He grunted low in my ear.

"Ah, yes baby, so good." He slowed down then, pulling his stiff cock out of me.

"Need your pussy from the back." I moaned and nodded. He gripped my hair and slammed his lips against mine. I was so turned on I just felt like dying. He moved back off me and watched as I turned myself over. I went down on all fours and leaned down on my elbows so he could see my wetness from the back. I could feel his eyes downcast, examining my pussy and ass. He then let his hand come down hard against my backside, making me clench at nothing, coming away more wet. "I need to be inside you again."

Fisting my hands into the sheets, I push my ass back against his cock and squeeze him.  He then takes initiative and starts fucking me hard and deep. He slams his cock into me over and over, and I cry out with every thrust. After a few moments of hard thrusting, he pauses with his cock buried as deep in my pussy as it can go. I turn my head to stare at him. He gives a smile that half turns into a snarl. "Fuck,  your pussy feels so amazing," he says. "You're so fucking wet, I fucking love how you feel wrapped around my cock." This sends another jolt to my pussy, and I instinctively squeeze him, another groan falling from his lips. " Fuck yes baby."

I watch him breathlessly as I squeeze him again. "You like that baby?" I pant out.

"Fuck you." He growled. He props one foot on the mattress, giving himself  better leverage as he pulls my ass back, slamming his cock into my pussy over and over. He lets out a moan, locking eyes with me as he drills my pussy from behind. His eyes fleet down to my lips and down to my pussy then back up to my eyes again. He doesn't break eye contact again."I want to cum for you so bad. Where do you want me to cum?" He  punctuates his remarks with hard thrusts into my wet, willing pussy. He reaches up, gripping and massaging my swinging tits as he beats my hips with his.

"Cum inside my pussy." I growl.  I move my hips back harder against him. He sucks in a deep breath, absorbed the sensation of being cradled in my  munted pussy. "Oh fuck," I said,  slurring my words.

"Look at me," He panted, increasing his pace, his heart all but bursting from his chest. Once my eyes found his, he went focused on the end, thrusts growing more brutal, the sounds of us fucking wildly and us moaning was all I could think about.

"You cumming?" I nodded, throwing my head back. I clenched around him, before crying out and releasing a shuddering flood of juices around his hard cock.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, pushing himself up to pound me hard from above, his balls tightening with each slapping smack against my messy pussy. He fucked hard and fast into my wet cunt, crying out through his release. Sweat dripped down his abs and they  flexed with his twitching dick.

"Missed you so fucking much Eve."