🅕🅘🅥🅔

♗ ⓢꍏω ☂♄€ ↳♗❡♄☂

So we walked along,
though I knew there was something wrong
And the feeling hot me oh so strong about you
Then you gazed up at me and the answer was plain to see

'Cause I saw the light in your eyes

FIVE

He was standing outside of my apartment the next day, and when he had gotten out of his car, I knew he probably had two cars since the other one had got totaled in the wreck, and i really hoped he was ok to drive even though his injury wasn't as bad as it looked and he wore a removable cast.

I watched as he looked directly toward the window where I was looking down at him but I knew he couldn't see me. I could see the blue of his eyes from where I was, with no clothes on, watching him kind of like a weirdo but I didn't care, I liked the way he looked.

He tugged on the collar of his shirt and this made him  seem a little nervous and I found it a bit endearing.

He seemed a little lost but still so sexy in the best way I can explain possible.

The only thing was I wasn't nearly dressed because I still had a doubt in my mind that maybe he wouldn't come and didn't want to waste time getting dressed if he wasn't going to come. I noticed now that, that was completely selfish of me when he had driven all the way here and made it on time.

I was so happy Joy wasn't here or she would have scolded me and made me feel even worse than I did. At least it wasn't cold outside.

Maybe I should let him inside.

I decided I would let him in.

I travelled down the stairs as quickly as I could without anyone seeing me in my obvious state of undress; the robe barely covered my ass and there was still a towel wrapped out my head.

"Hey," I say as I open the main door with only my robe on. He looked a little shocked and a little confused and I apologized profusely, leading him upstairs. "I'm really sorry, I lost track of time." I motioned to the couch and gave him a small smile. "Wait here. I'll be out in a little." He looked like he wanted to say something but grinned nonetheless and showed the most expensive looking dimples I had ever seen and let out a laugh, leaning up to kiss me which made me very hot and made me wrap my arms around his neck to pull him in closer to me.

Now, I could feel his hardness against me like yesterday only, this time I was in a rob, completely naked underneath and he felt so much better against just nothing.

I didn't even notice when I ended up on his lap and on the couch but I had and his hands were traveling up my thighs, gripping the globes of my ass and his lips were against my neck when he stopped abruptly, a moan slipping out of his lips and he shook his head, "Wait we-" He turned his head away from me. "We shouldn't do this yet." His cheeks were so pink that they almost looked red and he gripped my hips as if to stop himself from going any further and I gently slipped off his lap and laughed.

"I can tell this is hard for you," Nodding at the outline of his strained erection? and he glared at me, his cheeks turning a deeper shade of pink.

"Just hurry up." He barked, I laughed again, going into my room to get ready.

IOIOI

It only took me a total of twenty minutes to get ready since my hair was already mostly dry and my makeup only took ten minutes.

I had changed into a very light green mini sundress that flared out at the waist and was ultimately very flattering and drew Jonesy's attention to blatantly every part of me as if he hadn't seen me before. I noticed how dark his eyes had gotten, to the point that I almost couldn't see the blue in his eyes anymore.

He was smiling down at me and his eyes twinkled in such an unreal way as he leaned down to kiss my cheek and tell me how beautiful I was in my ear, rubbing my back in a nice way.

I thanked him and we made our way back downstairs.

It was in the middle of the day and everywhere was packed with people since it was a Sunday and everyone had a free day. He led me to his car and he opened the door for me, but did it in a way that seemed natural, as if it wasn't something new to him and I could imagine that it probably wasn't his first time.

Not like it was a big deal or anything, he was a very attractive man and I could see why anyone would like him.

"So, where are we going?" Then I turned to look at him. "Are you sure you're ok to drive?"

He gave me a teasing smile and but I wasn't exactly amused, not wanting him to get hurt and not completely trusting his driving skills since he was the one who got into an accident, albeit I didn't know the exact situation.

"The truck hit my car ok? And plus I want to take you somewhere special," He said as he put the car in drive, his attention focused in front of him. My heart thumped wildly in my chest.

"Where?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He glanced at me and grinned his special grin again.

"You'll see."

"Are you sure you aren't going to kidnap me?"

He scoffed at me, stopping at a red light. "My left leg was almost broken, no matter how great you think you are, the pain is not worth it." I could here the playfulness in his tone. Then he side eyed me putting the car in neutral. "Like you haven't dreamed of me doing that." He smirked then, turning to look at me. "You probably have."

"What is there to dream about? It's not like you're special or anything." I glanced up. "Green light." He sighed and started moving the car again.

"I wish you'd just admit that you think about me when you're sleeping. I bet you get wet thinking about me." I let out a laugh out of pure shock. His unexpected lewd statement bringing an intense shade of red to my face.

"More like that's you and not me." His hand moved from his arm rest to my upper thigh and I almost choked on my spit which he noticed and smirked.

"Except unlike you, I can admit it." His eyes intensely held mine.