𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵗᵃˢ ᵉˣᵖˡⁱᵗ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒᵗᵉ

𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

☆☆☆☆

Jonesy pulled away, his eyes watching me. "A-are you sure?" I nod pushing my hips into him more, making him groan, biting his lips as he does the same, which was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen in my life. I ran my hand against his chest. I was so wet It felt like I had just poured a bottle of water into my shorts.

"Are you sure you can, with your leg?" I mumble.

He grins at me.

"Don't worry about it baby."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up.

He sighed, leaning down to kiss my lips again.

"That yours?" He nodded towards my room and I nodded, tightening my arms and fingering strands of his hair.

He walked into my room, letting me down. I watched him take off his shirt and I knew he was eyeing me to do the same. I took off the hoodie with a little help but left on my bra for the time being.

He moved in closer to me, capturing my lips with his. His hands moved down to help me pull off my shorts, I wasn't wearing any underwear underneath since they were boyshorts and I heard him groan.

"Fuck," His hands slipped between my legs and rubbed my swollen clit. I moaned, arching my back as he unhooked my bra. "These are so fucking gorgeous." He palmed one of my tits and I creamed once again. "You're so wet for me baby." He moaned.

He moved his hand away, still watching me as he pulled his jeans off along with his boxers and I bit my lip at the size and length of him. Of course I knew his confidence had to come from somewhere and now I could see it.

He gave me a knowing look and pressed me against the bed with his body, I could feel him between my legs and I moaned rubbing my wetness against him.

"Aw fuck," He moaned. He lifted one of my legs up and moved his hips harshly against mine, making me cry out and end in a mewl, pressing my chest against him and running my hands down his back.

"Yea, go  faster," I cried. He pressed his lips against mine and rocked his hips faster against mine, I pushed my legs open wider feeling the head of his cock press against my opening. "Yea,"

"Want me inside you baby?" I whimpered, nodding, still pressing my lips against him more. He closed his eyes, running his hands up and down my thighs. "How do you want it?"

I licked my lips and pulled away from him. His eyes were trained completely on me.

I sat completely on the bed and then turned over, leaning down so I was on my hands and knees. I turned to look back at him and he was stroking himself. I moaned, my hands moving under my stomach and rubbing my clit, arching my back and his eyes met mine.

He came to stand directly behind me, pressing his hard hips against my ass. I could feel his cock rub against my clit and I pushed my ass back into him.

He leaned his body down over me, his abs rubbing against the naked skin of my back and I felt him kiss my neck.

"You ready? He sighed into my ear. I nodded, turning my head to lock lips with him, biting his lower lip so hard, his hips bucked against mine, making me cry out from the friction against my clit.

He was so hard, he didn't need his hand to push into my cunt. I could feel him stretching my walls. He leaned back, his fingers digging into the sides of my hips as I felt him twitch inside me.

"Eve, you're so tight." He groaned pushing in deeper.  His words made me tighten around him more, moaning his name as he slammed into me.

"Ah!" His hips moved hard against me, pressing himself the deepest he could go. He felt so good. "God, faster please!" He moaned, moving faster inside me, his hips slapping against the skin of my ass. I could feel his balls hitting my clit with every stroke.

"You like that?" He asked, reaching his hands down to grab my bouncing tits in his hands as he moved quicker inside me. I squeezed his cock as I moaned.

"I'm so close." He sighed out of his nose, as he tweaked my left nipple. He slowed down, his hand slapping my ass.

"Cum inside me." I looked into his eyes and I watched how dilated they were.

"I-"

"I'm on birth control," I moaned, moving my hips against his more, exciting a groan from his lips. "Please."

"Yeah," He slammed inside me. Kissing me before I could shout. I arched my back more, throwing my ass back as he fucked me.  "God this pussy..." He reached up, palming my tits more. "So good baby."

He leaned over me, my hips arched against him, and his teeth against my neck and he pounded deep inside my pussy. He was reaching his limit, I could feel it.

"Ah, I'm cumming." He moaned. "Get there baby." He reached his hands down to where we were connected and rubbed three fingers against my clit which made me explode around him, I could feel my walls tighten around him as he came, his cum hitting me deep in my cervix as he moaned in my ear.

"I fucking love you, Eve."

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

comment and vote ♥