𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

PART TWO

(゚◥益◤゚) ̺̣͑̋̈̐ț̼̥̭̰̇ͧ͋̌̋he ̱̙ͣb̅a̦͖̜̥ͥͮͭͅc̮̠̥̱̙k͍͚͑ͫ̆ ͍͎̝̱̈́͋̄̽s̝̮̪̟ͣ́ͮ̏̈́ȇ͕̓̉ͩ͆a͉͖͙͋̈́͊ͥͅt̆ͨ̋̿̉ o͔f̯ͯͭ ͍m͔̯̩̣͋̓̀͆̇ͅy͕͙̠̼̼ ̠͍̱͐c̹̹͐͆̚ḁ̯͈̻̜r̠͔̘̄̅̽̔   (ʘ言ʘ╬) - paul mccartney

The laser lights are pretty

We may end up in Mexico city

But listen to her daddy's song

Making love is wrong

Ooh, we're just busy riding

Sitting in the back seat of my car

✮✮✮✮

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Yea I was definitely sick. I hadn't worn a practical outfit two nights ago and I had only noticed the chill until much later after we had gotten into the car and Jonesy had turned the heat on.

After he had dropped me off he'd told me he liked me alot and although I knew he did, it was still shocking coming out of his mouth. I had almost choked on my spit and told him I liked him too.

He held my hand for a bit, just staring, making me nervous and I asked him if he had better things to do which he replied that there was nothing more better than being near me. Which resulted in me blushing and him laughing.

But after this, still with heat in my cheeks and swollen lips after he's kissed me,  I'd rushed upstairs and tried to drink hot tea to relieve the scratchy feeling I had in my throat.

By that time though it was too late.

I was sick.

So I decided to stay home from school the following Monday after unsuccessfully trying online cold remedies and developing a headache that made me almost forget where I was.

I ended up watching Netflix with my small cat named Adam after of course studying for the first three hours of the morning.

Adam was a black cat with the prettiest blue eyes and was overall much nicer than I could ever be. He didn't mind the amount of times I coughed or sneezed and seemed to just watch me in comfort. He laid his small head on my lap and placed his small paw on my wrist while watching tv. My heart melted and I went to heaven.

The amount of love I had for my cat was beyond the love I had for most humans. Which did or didn't include myself.

All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door, causing Adam to jump back off me, his eyes shifting to watch the door and then turn back to look at me. I sniffed, holding up my phone to see the time.

It was 12:00 a.m.

I felt a little anxious. It couldn't have been June, she'd left yesterday. She was home for the weekend with her parents and had a key to the house. She wouldn't need to knock.

So, as quietly as I could, which was exceptionally quiet since we had well carpeted floors on top of cement, I crept toward the door and carefully looked out the peephole.

"Jonesy." I mumbled.

I seriously looked like absolute shit too. But there was nothing I could do about it except pulling my hoodie over my head to try and hide my face a bit. I stuffed the small tissues I had into the pocket of my hoodie, dusting off the small shorts I was wearing.

I slowly opened the door, hiding behind it.

He wore a light purple shirt and black jeans, with a small gold necklace around his neck. He looked like he'd just gotten a bit of a trim.

He looked so good.

"Hey," I mumbled, keeping my face a bit down, only meeting his eyes for a moment.

"I knew you'd be sick." I stepped back to let him come into the flat and he looked around a bit before turning his attention back to me. "How are you feeling?"

"Um, I guess I'm not as bad as I was." I mumbled, carefully watching him as he tried to come close. I held two hands up on front of me to stop him. "I don't want to give you what I have. You should stay back."

"Mmmm," He still came close, his hands pulling back my hoodie, watching my face and kissing my nose. "I wouldn't mind." He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him more. "It's partially my fault, isn't it?"

I gave him an incredulous look and turned to watch Adam and he came close cautiously. He pawed against my leg and I leaned down to lift him up and hold him against me.

Adam couldn't help his curiosity, he just couldn't help himself and leaned in to Jonesy to sniff him.

Then, he licked his face.

I knew my shock was on my face.

He let Jonesy hold him, who naturally seemed inclined to him and pet him, turning his eyes to mine. Adam did the same, and I noticed the similarity in their eyes. They were both the same color and both seemed to have that same pure look in them.

The way Jonesy was looking at me as he held Adam close to his face was kind of getting me hot under this sweater and I tried to shift my eyes away but he was too intense and I seemed to be frozen in place.

"My Adam and my Eve."

He stepped close after Adam had been put down and seemed to just disappear in thin air.

He reached out to dig his fingers in my hair and slammed his lips on mine and I couldn't help moaning as his hand slipped down to grip my ass. He could feel him growing against me and he groaned in my mouth. He lifted my leg up to massage the cleft in between my legs and I moaned again, moving against his palm. I knew there were too many clothes between us.

"Jonesy."

He moaned. "Yeah," He kissed me again. Pushing his hardness against my stomach.

I moved from his lips to stand on the tips of my toes, pressing my lips against his ear. "I want you right now."

✤✤✤✤

hey guys, how do you think this story is going♥♥

comment and vote please♥