𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

♡𝔾𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖! 𝔾𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖! 𝔾𝕚𝕞𝕞𝕖!♡

by abba

Gimme, gimme, gimme a man after midnight

Won't somebody help me

Chase the shadows away

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

After our seriously intense time together in my apartment, we'd decided to go out for food. Since we hadn't had breakfast; that was definitely not on our radar at all.

"Why is it so cold!" I shivered, my hands coming up to rub my arms. All of a sudden, despite it being September in L.A, it was so chilly. I glanced up at Jonesy as he came down the stairs after me. His shirt was a little wrinkled, making me think about this morning again before I quickly reprimanded myself. I was definitely losing my mind.

"I told you, you should have brought a sweater." He frowned, running his hands through his hair as he glared at me. "And you still have a cold, my dick doesn't have magical healing powers." All of the heat that was non existent in my body seemed to just appear out of nowhere and settle in my cheeks.

"Haha." I rolled my eyes at him, glaring. I didn't know how long I could take his lewd comments, he most definitely did it on purpose. He wanted to get under my skin. He really did. "Let's go! Before I change my mind!" I shoved him out of the way, or I should say that I tried to. Because there was absolutely no way to move all 200 pounds and 6'4 male out of the way. Especially me being just above half his height and only 20 pounds more than half his weight.

He laughed and unlocked his car so I could get in.

"You better have a good place in mind." I was still shivering, but before I could say anything, he turned on the heat. Or at least I thought he turned on the heat, instead he turned on the air conditioning. "AHHH!"

He laughed again and apologized, turning it to the heat side and patting my thigh. I glared at him incredulously.

"So, pancakes?" He gave an innocent smile and started driving. I didn't even bother responding.

We ended up at a pancake house I'd never seen before, and it was so close to my apartment.

As soon as I came out of the car, I'd already started shivering again. I was cursing my idiocy.

"Y-you, we-re s-so right, I s-should h-have br-ought a s-sweater." I could barely get my words out, my embarrassment, definitely showing on my face. But Jonesy wasn't the type to seriously hurt my feelings or continue to tell me I did something wrong when I already knew. He wouldn't rub it in my face. He just smiled down at me, holding his arms out, and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't worry, I'll keep you warm." He held me to his side, rubbing my arm as we walked into the restaurant. It was really warm inside which made me sigh in relief as we picked a place to sit.

I knew Jonesy well, I didn't want to risk anything extreme happening, I decided to sit across from him instead of next to him because I knew he would try and touch me anyway he could. I definitely couldn't handle that, especially not in public. And the look he was giving me right now, definitely not happy about this, was so intense that I really wanted to sit next to him right now and jump his bones in front of everyone.

Where that thought came from, I had no idea, and I was almost 90% sure it was him projecting his feelings onto me.

So, I tore my eyes away from him and decided to cover my face with the menu, quickly looking it over and deciding what I wanted.