𝖙𝖊𝖓

♥ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵉˣᵖˡⁱᶜⁱᵗ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ♥

𝖙𝖊𝖓

✤✤ ✤ ✤ ✤

When I woke up, it must have been right when the sun came up because it always came right into my window when it rose in the sky.

I felt calm and well-rested even thoughI'd only been asleep for five hours. Then I noticed I was still in bed with Jonesy and melted when I saw him sleeping next to me. His hair looked so crazy but adorable, it was the second thing I noticed since his head was laying against my chest. How I managed to get through the night in this position was beyond me; his head was so fucking heavy.

I just watched his face for a bit, I noticed so many things about him, he had a little scar above his eyebrow which was probably usually covered by his hair. He had a small mole on the back of his right shoulder and his nose twitched every other minute as he slept.

I rubbed his head for a bit, thinking of how I could properly wake softly.

A low moan came from his lips but he didn't wake up. He turned his head against my chest again, moving closer to me.

"Baby," I said close to his ear. Massaging his neck. He moaned again, his eyes flickering open, a small smile appearing on his lips.

I didn't know how someone could look this good in the morning. I was in awe. He leaned down over my body to kiss the skin of my neck and told me against my ear, "Good morning baby," I moaned as I felt his morning hardness between my legs.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and said Good Morning back.

His hands trailed down the sides of my body. I turned my head against his ear, "Let's go shower." I lifted my hips to press against him.

He groaned in my ear and rocked his hips against mine. "I can't get enough of you." He lifted me into his arms, carrying me into the bathroom that was joined to my room. I watched him as he turned the shower on and just stepped in.

"Ah! What are you doing?" I was still holding on to him and he turned me towards the spray, laughing. "It's cold!" I slapped his back, making his laugh even more.

Then, he leaned down to turn the water hotter, resulting in my whole face getting wet.

"Goddamnit Jonesy, you're so-" He cut me off by slamming his warm lips against mine, I moaned in protest because it was morning, but he didn't care and I guess I didn't either. I could feel him against my ass, wanting to rut like nothing else mattered.

He was holding on to my hips, lifting and lifting until he was right at my opening.

"Are you sore?" He moaned out, moving his hips but not going inside. He was watching my face, his eyes dipping down to where our bodies met.

"N-no, not sore." I leaned up to press my lips against his and he sighed into my mouth as he pushed me down around him. God I hoped he had good balance because this could either end really really good or really really bad.

He turned me away from the spray so it was now hitting his back and he pushed me towards the tiled wall. He placed one hand on the wall and the other tightly gripped my hip. "Hold on to me better, don't want you to fall." So I held on to him tighter, wrapping my legs around his hips and squeezing him deeper. A low moan fell from his lips.

"Yeah," He started moving his hips, he was so good and so deep. I was already so close to cumming. He was kissing and sucking on the skin of my neck, no doubt leaving behind a hickey as he continued to thrust deep inside me.

He then lifted me up with both hands, lifting my thighs apart so my dangling feet bounced with every thrust of Jonesy's cock. His balls bounced and swayed as he rocked his cock in and out of my pussy.

I didn't know how long we'd been fucking for, but all of a sudden right before I could cum, he suddenly pulled out of me.

"Fuck," His eyes were screwed shut, he was still so hard and aroused and I could tell from the amount of pre-cum that was spilling from the tip of his cock. He wrapped a had around the head of his cock. "I'm getting too addicted to you Eve." He moaned as he started fucking his fist, moving his hips to match his strokes. "I shouldn't cum inside you again." He moaned again, licking and biting his lips. "I really shouldn't."

I frowned, yanking his head down, slamming my lips against him. Then I started stroking his cock with my hand, tightly squeezing as I got to the tip and rubbing his wet slit.

"Ah! Fuck!" His hips started harshly thrusting into my hand. "No!" He tore himself away from my hand, kissing me roughly and stepping out of the shower.

I squealed, feeling the cold air against my body, my already hard and wet nipples completely budding up now.

"I want more with you," He moaned, laying us down on the bed. "Because I fucking love you. I want more than us fucking." He was watching me, completely naked. My eyes glanced over him and I leaned back so I could really look in his eyes, spreading my legs, lifting my feet in the air and smiling as he took me by the ankles, holding my thighs apart.

"Me too baby." I moaned, "I love you."

He leaned down over me again, his lips smacking against mine as he started pounding again, his hips hitting against my ass as he got so deep I couldn't stop yelling his name.

"Yea, you like that?" Jonesy asked with a smirk, holding my feet above me, staring distractedly at my bouncing tits while he fucked my pussy.

I grinned, ogling Jonesy's hard chest and the thick muscles above his pelvis while his hips beat against me, the light hair above his groin slick with our combined sweat. God, we weren't ever going to get clean.

"Yes, I fucking love it." I said breathily, my face and chest still red, my toes curling as Jonesy held my feet up and pushed his cock all the way into me . "You're so fucking good," I moaned, reaching out to touch and rub his abdomen as he loomed over me.

"Good," he sighed, laid between my sweat drenched thighs and squeezed my tits, rocking his hips sensually. I pushed my hips up more.

"You're so beautiful," Jonesy gasped, pumping his hips, he leaned down to suck on my lower lip.

"Ahhh!! ," I gasped. "I'm so close!" I yelled, feeling his manhood throb with arousal as I wrapped my legs around his waist, angling my hips and feeling his balls beat against my ass, taking him deep inside me.

Jonesy's hands moved from my hot breasts, down my sides and under my back. He then gathered me into his arms. He kissed me passionately, his tongue sliding between my lips, his strong chest squishing my tips flat as his hips rocked furiously between my thighs.

"Mmm," he groaned, my pussy tight around his cock. I roughly clawed fondly at his back, I held on to him tighter as he started cumming right after me. He was stuffing his cock so deep I felt like I was swallowing him. "Eve," He moaned as he pulled out of me. His eyes moved down to my open cunt and he watched as his cum spilled out from inside me. "So fucking sexy."

I knew he was getting hard again.

"God I love you, we're exclusive. We're so fucking exclusive." He growled out, palming my waist as he kissed my lips. "This pussy belongs to me."

✮✮✮✮

How do you guys like these scene ;)