𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

♥ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿˢ ᵉˣᵖˡⁱᶜⁱᵗ ˢᵉˣᵘᵃˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ♥

𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

I could feel him freeze.

He was still hard inside me, I could still feel him. But I knew he meant it, because I knew him. And fuck I felt the same way too.

I turned around to meet his eyes, "I love you too, Jonesy," I watched his eyes darken and felt him twitch inside me, I moaned, pushing my ass back into him and squeezing him.

He grounded his hips against me, moaning softly, closing his eyes.

"You do?" He narrowed his eyes at me, skimming over my body and slowly pulling out of me, which unexpectedly made me whine. "You still want to fuck baby?"

Who was this sex demon? I knew it was still Jonesy but he'd been so lewd and getting me so hot and bothered and it wasn't even 2 a.m. yet. He was just that sexy, and he knew it.

I nodded, pouting.

"Tell me you love me again." He grinned, bringing his face close to mine. I was a little stunned by how fucking sexy he was and I could feel myself getting exceptionally wet again, I squeezed my thighs together. "Tell me baby, you want to cum don't you?"

I licked my lips, watching his eyes dip down to my naked thighs. He placed hot palms on the upper part of them and I felt my clit pulse.

"I love you." I whimpered.

"Fuck yea, I love you." He said, parting my sticky thighs and moaning at the sight of me. "I bet you taste good."

I arched my back and couldn't take waiting anymore so I started to rub my clit, pulling one leg up on the bed to spread them wider, moaning as he just watched.

I could see how hard he was and I just wanted to ride him.

"Move your hand." I paused, watching him as he got on his knees in front of me. Holy shit he was going to eat me out. I was so ready for that mouth.

I moved my hand away, licking some of the cream from my fingers and I watched him glare at me before sucking on my clit.

"Ahh!" He shoved his face into my pussy and furiously licked my clit to my opening. "Yes! Oh G-god!"

I dug my fingers into his scalp, grinding against his face.

Suddenly, he moved over me, pushing one of my knees up to my chest as he started slamming into me.

His hips moved quickly and hard against mine, his tongue fucking my mouth like how he was fucking me right now, pinning me into the bed. The wet slaps of his skin hitting mine sent my blood boiling hotter.

He then put me back into my favorite position, this time we were on the cold hard floor, I braced myself on my hands and knees as he held my hair tightly in his fist, fucking me so deep I only knew his name .

I was screaming so loud he'd let go of my hair and wrapped his hand around my throat, effectively letting me throw my ass back into his rough fucking.

His other hand, gripped my hips as he continued pounding my wet pussy.

"Fuck, is that good for you?" He moaned, cumming inside me but continuing to slam inside me roughly, his hips hitting my ass and his balls licking my swollen clit, just the way I liked it.

I could feel my tits bouncing down below me.

I moaned, leaning down on my elbows so I could throw my ass back much harder.

" Y-yea, so good." I felt him spread my legs wider, pulling out of me, still hard as fuck.

He leaned down to lick my cunt and rub my hard pearl between his long thick fingers. He started to lightly lick my clit, almost making me convulse.

"I want you on top." He smacked my ass, moaning at the sight, fucking his fist, his hips moving as he squeezed the tip of his cock, that made me salivate in more than one way. "Come on baby, ride me."

"Yea." I got off my hands and knees and crawled into his lap, sitting against his hand and cock, which stayed straight up lightly pressed against his stomach.

I lifted my hips for him to line his pink wet tip against my opening. The lips of my pussy kissed him.

"Want you to ride my cock baby." I moaned, slipping down around him. My arms wrapping around his neck and my tits pressed against his face. He watched me carefully.

"Holy fuck." He groaned, holding my hips as I decided to take all of him at once, slamming down, completely sitting down on his lap. "So tight."

I held on to his shoulders as an anchor as I started to bounce on his cock, riding him fast and hard.

His hands slipped down to my ass cheeks as he spread them, pushing his hips up to match me fucking him.

"You're taking me so deep baby, ah, I love your pussy Eve." He started palming my big bouncing tits, pinched and rubbing my nipple as he sucked on the other, his abs moving against my tummy as he moved his hips up harder against me.

I threw my head back with a moan and I started slamming my cunt down faster around his cock.

He let out a yell as I squeezed him deep inside me.

"Ahh!! I'm cumming, I'm cumming," I whimpered.

I felt him hold my hips as he started pounding up into my pussy.

"Yea baby cum around this cock darling, this pussy's everything to me," He held on to my ass, squeezing as he messily came inside my pussy again, staying deep inside my cunt and kissing me as I passed out.

♥ ♥ ♥

vote & comment ♥