ǝǝɹɥʇ ʇɹɐd oʇ ǝpnlɹǝʇuı

♡♡♡♡

𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

The only class I had today was Economics and since I had gotten a godly amount of sleep the night before, because I had absolutely no distractions since I'd kicked Jonesy out of my apartment, I was ready to tackle the day and use my mind to its full potential.

I'd been hoping for a wonderful day but I got something else in return. Something completely different.

"Hey," There was a new girl in the class. She was exceptionally pretty, with the widest brown doe eyes I'd ever seen. She was a bit taller than me and olive skin with dark blonde hair. She looked rich, was all I could really say because while she looked rich, she also was really plain. Which in itself wasn't a bad thing but wasn't unique or worth remembering in any way.

She was wearing a white t shirt with high waisted blue pants and vans. But had really healthy looking hair with an authentic looking prada bag. She was wearing expensive looking loafers that didn't seem to particulary match but still looked good on her nonetheless. 

"Hi." I answered, a little confused. The seat next to me was always empty and I had originally used it to place my bag. I didn't really mind. She didn't seem off. She did seem nice and had a nice aura around her.

"Hi," She laughed. Class hadn't started yet and there were alot of people still hanging around talking. She sat down in the seat next to me. "I'm Tessa." She held her hand out for me to shake and I shook it. Her hand was warm and soft, just like how she was.

"I'm Eve. Nice to meet you." I pushed a stubborn curl from my eyes and shifted in my seat, pulling out my notebook for the class.

"Would you mind, helping me out sometime?" I turned to look at her. "I'm honestly behind, I've just moved here. Almost mid-semeter." I n my head I was thinking about how it was none of my business and that it was really her problem. But I really thought she was a nice person. So I decided to smile and nod. To be honest, I really needed a study buddy for this class.

"Sure, I could use someone to study with too."

"You're' the best!" She said with a laugh, handing me her phone. "For your number." I nodded and took her phone, adding my number to her phone.

Then she smiled again right before class started, "I can tell we're going to be good friends."

When class was over, I took my time getting myself ready to go, I'd texted June to remind her about our plans for lunch and texted my mom about our weekend trip for her birthday.

I didn't know Jonesy was waiting for me outside. But once I'd seen him, he hadn't seen me. He was talking to Tessa. Who was standing so close to him that it seemed like they already knew each other. All I was thinking was how much of a coincidence it was.

I started smiling, about to start walking towards them when she leaned up, wrapping her arms around his neck and placing her lips on his.