🅢🅘🅧

ⓢⓘⓧ

𝕻𝖚𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 - 𝕻𝖆𝖚𝖑 𝕬𝖓𝖐𝖆

Someone help me, help me please

Is the answer up above?

How can I, oh how can I tell them?

This is not a puppy love

I was a little nervous still and I had to place my hands under my thighs to keep them from shaking. The facade I had been trying to keep up was kind of slipping but if Jonesey noticed, he didn't say anything and was actively trying to make sure he was driving well, keeping his eyes on the road and only glancing at me occasionally with a little smile.

I couldn't and probably would never get over how deep his dimples were.

The night was quickly here and the lights that shined outside reflected perfectly against his face, it calmed me a little.

"Are you nervous?" I glanced at him and frowned playfully. But I was. I was extremely nervous, especially since I had never actually been out with a guy I genuinely liked before.

"No," I scoffed, lying. "Are you?"

He shrugged, running a hand through his blonde hair. "Well, you're beautiful so yes a little." I was stunned and didn't even know what to say. How he was so open about his feelings, I would never know.

"T-thank you." I knew I was blushing but I didn't try to hide my face to come off as bashful. He stopped the car when we pulled into a parkway in the woods. I wasn't scared or anything, it looked a little open and there were other little fires with people around. It seemed public enough.

He turned to look at me after he had unbuckled his seat belt and he was silent for a little, just watching.

"Are you ok?" He looked down at my thighs then back up into my eyes. "You look a little nervous ." His hand rested on the top of my knee as a form of comfort but it just made my temperature rise even more because all I was thinking about was us fucking in the back seat.

My mind suddenly filled with images of him pounding into me from behind.

I tried hard to exorcise it from my mind.

I was nervous, I was extremely nervous. But I was so happy to be here with him. He was just such a caring guy and he gave me the best feeling.

I nodded and then turned, holding my arms out, purely leaving myself open with no guards up. But I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

I trusted him.

He leaned in to wrap his arms around me. His face against my neck and his hands rubbing my back.

"Don't be nervous baby. It's just me and you." His voice vibrated against my chest and down to my stomach which obviously made my situation worse.

But I nodded against his neck.

"Thank you." He smiled at me when he pulled away. After a second he turned into a smirk and then I frowned.

"Who knew you could blush."

I glared at him, opening the side of my door while he laughed. I held my bag to my side and came around the car to the trunk where he opened it up to get a big basket of what seemed like food. I was a little shocked but then I remembered the kind of person he was.

He was a sweet guy and my complete type.

"Come on," He held his hand out for me to take while the other was occupied by the basket.