Darcy's Graduation

"Harry Please you cant do this again" It was the day of Darcy's kindergarten graduation party. I was on the phone with Harry while Darcy was having cereal. It was about 7 am and Harry had left to do some writing with Ed.
"Harry it's your daughters graduation. You cant just bail like that!"
"Y/N im sorry. Its not even that inportant I mean its for kindergarten" I hung up. Yeah it wasnt really that big of an occasion. But his daughter was graduating. He shouldve cared. I felt something poking at my leg.
"Mommy" Darcy was looking up at me with her beautiful emerald eyes, just like her father. I leaned down to her height.
"Yes honey" I pulled her cardigan over her shoulders, fixing little details. She looked perfect.
"Is daddy coming to see me?" I didnt know how to answer. Darcy and I loved eachother more than anything. But she loved her father so much more. No one could make her smile like Harry.
"Uhm Darcy I'm sorry but daddy has important stuff to do" tears started rolling down her cheeks. It was incredible to see how affectionate she was towards her father considering her age. I wiped the tears off her cheeks.
"How about this, you go put on your shoes and get your school bag and I'll get you some ice cream. How does that sound?" She smiled and rushed to get her shoes. I got up from the ground and checked my phone. Who else was there that could come to see her. Niall. Uncle Niall was Darcy's second favorite man. Niall was very loving and helped with everything. He was just like a brother. I quickly called him, Darcy would be happy.
"Hello?" Niall answered. Hearing his sleepy voice I suddenly remembered how early it was. I probably shouldn't be bothering. I got lost in thoughts until Niall called into the phone.
"Y/N are you there?"
"Oh Niall im so sorry for waking you up. Nevermind why I called um you should go back to sleep." I was about to hang up.
"No tell me what do you need. Im not that tired anyways." He was the best.
"Oh well today is Darcy's kindergarten graduation. Nothing big but it means a lot to her. And Harry wont come. Darcy is really upset and I dont know what to do" I nervously waited for his answer.
"Oh well would it be okay if I came along? I would really love to see her in a cute little gown" It felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off my chest.
"Niall you are truly amazing."
"Its no big deal. Plus Harry is a real dickhead for not going to his own daughters graduation. Ill come pick you guys up in a couple minutes" I said goodbye and hung up. Darcy waddled over to me, struggling with the weight of her schoolbag.
"Mommy im ready" she smiled, dimples like Harry's. I took her schoolbag from her.
" wow darce' this is heavier than it usually is. Whats in here?" I started to unzip it but she stopped me.
"No mommy" she took the bag from me. " its for the presentation" I smiled. She was so cute being proud of herself. Moments later there was a knocking on the door. Darcy jolted and ran towards the door.
"Coming!" She opened the door and shrieked.
"UNCLE NIALL" she hugged his legs, being too short to actually hug him. Niall chuckled.
"Hey. Hows my little spy partner doing?" Niall and Darcy loved to pretend the were spies together. It was adorable. He picked her up, holding her in his arms. I grabbed my bag, meeting them at the door. Niall hugged me with his free arm, with Darcy in the other. She had her arms around his neck.
"Ah Niall what a life saver you are"
"Its what I do" I giggled. We stepped out of the house. Niall carried Darcy to the car. As I locked the door behind me.
-after the car ride at darcys school-
We walked around the school halls, Niall and Darcy hand in hand. When we reached Darcy's classroom, we were greeted by her teacher outside. Darcy ran in the classroom to greet her little classmates.
"Oh the graduation doesnt start until about twenty minutes later so that the kids can get ready. So we'd appreciate if you could come a little later" the teacher told us. We listened and walked out the school building. After a couple minutes of standing there, Niall broke the silence.
"Uhm well I havent had breakfast and it looks like you havent either. Theres a dunkin a couple blocks down. We should go grab something." I agreed and we went to dunkin donuts...