Old Imagine #5

Note
everything you are about to read is from 4 years ago, I swear I'm not this terrible anymore

YO I JUST REALISED THAT I TOTALLY STOLE THIS CONCEPT FROM GOOD LUCK CHARLIE WHEN TEDDY WAS SAYING BYE TO SPENCER AND CHARLIE WAS LIKE "DONT SAY BYE SAY HI" DEAR GOD MY ASS WAS SO UNORIGINAL HA

---

Another imagine. I feel like no one really reads my imagines, so if you do, just lemme know in the comments on what i should work on in my imagines. Itll help anyways lets go!
***************************************************
"Hey come here" harry said pulling you into a hug. Him and the boys were leaving for tour for six months. You were in the airport with harry. His flight was going to leave in one hour so the two of you wanted to spend the last hour together. You were walking, hand in hand, to a waiting area with alot of sofas. As you got closer to your destination, tears started to form the corner of your eyes. Harry looked at you and saw one roll down your cheek. He pulled you into his arms holding you tightly.
"I know this is hard. I dont want to leave you. But we can get through this." His voice was soft and comforting.
"But im gonna miss you. What am i gonna do all by myself." You buried you head into his warm chest.
"Look baby im gonna call you, text you, skype you, facetime you, ill do whatever it takes to see your beautiful face. But you know that i have to go. I have no choice." He looked down at you as you looked up staring into his emerald eyes. You loosened your grip from him and walked over to a couch and sat down burrying your face into your hands. Harry quickly walked over sitting beside you putting his hand on your knee. You tried to stay as quiet as you could, knowing that if harry heard you cry, he would start and thats the last thing you wanted. For him to leave thinking that you werent happy with him, when you loved him with all your heart. You lifted your face from your hands and looked at him.
"Do you know what its like harry, being alone? You have the lads with you all the time. But im alone. Harry i have no one. Youre my only. My bestfriend. My lover. But your also..." You started to studder as more tears started to flush down your face. " youre, youre leaving" you pushed the words out of your mouth. It hurt saying them. But you had to get it out of you. Harry hugged you holding you tight, making sure that you felt safe. You noticed that he was crying a little.
"Babe, it may seem like im happy and that im not alone. But when i leave you, a big piece of my heart is left with you. On stage, on the plane, everywhere. Everywhere i am, i can only think of one thing. And thats you. You are my life. My soul. When im not holding you, or when i cant see your beautiful face, i feel like you arent mine. Like you never were. I need you. I honestly need you. And im sorry so so sorry that i cant make you happy all the time and i dont wanna leave you unhappy its just so..." Harry removed his hand from your knee and covered his face with his hands bending over sobbing. You didnt want to see him like this.
"Harry look at me." You combed your fingers through his hair. He got quieter but you could see the tears still coming. You had calmed down a bit.
"Harry look at me. Look at me." He slowly took his hands away from his face and looked at you. But he didnt just look at you. He looked at you. Like he was truly in love with you, the same look he gave you the first time you both met. You stared into his shaking eyes. You smiled and wiped a couple tears off his face.
"Harry, youve never failed to make me happy. I dont want you to think that. Youre mine and ill always be yours. And even though well be apart for a long time, well see eachother again. And i cant wait for that moment, cuz its like weve fallen in love all over again." You were tearing up again, but you were smiling. And you could see that harry was smiling too. His adorable dimples, you would miss them so much. He still had tears running down his cheeks.
"This is why i love you" he said smiling adorably at you.
"Why" you would give anything to know, although you already did.
"Because", he giggled holding your hand," you keep me grounded. Youre my rock, you think that we make through this journey because of me but honestly, its because of you. Its always been you. I couldnt have done any of this without you." He cupped your cheek with one hand and rested his forehead on yours. You both stared into eachothers eyes for what felt like the longest time. You didnt know what he was thinking about the whole time, but all you could think about was him and how he gave you joy. Harry started to lean his head forward and was about to kiss you but you were interupted by Niall.
"Em guys im sorry to interrupt your uh... session" he cleared his throat waving his hands around you guys. "But there are twenty minutes left till the flight we need to go." You and harry glanced at each other as he bit his lip. Its time, you thought, time to say goodbye to your one and only. Harry grabbed your hand and squeezed it as you two silently got up and followed niall and paul to where the boys would be boarding the plane. When you finally reached the boarding area, you had stopped crying and so had harry. All the boys had already boarded. It was just you,niall, paul and harry. Niall grabbed his carry on and said, "ill leave you two alone, well three actually cause paul is here. Bye y/n" he hugged you and walked through the door to board the plane. Harry wrapped his arms around your waist as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He looked into your eyes and was about to say something but he stopped and looked at paul. Paul quickly noticed.
"What?" Paul was standing "gaurding" the 2 of you.
"A little privacy please"
"I have to stay with you. The fans might attack you"
"Paul please. I need a couple minutes with her." Paul rubbed his fingers together and said, "pay up" he would only leave unless harry paid him, which he probably was just joking around.
"Tell niall, he will give you as much ad you want" harry was obviously lying to get rid of paul. Paul picked up his bag and went to board the plane. As soon as paul walked through the door harry payed full attention to you.
"Now where were we" he said tightening his grip around your waist.
"You were saying something" you smiled at him
"Oh right." He giggled,"i really love you"
You raised an eyebrow.
"No i really do"
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah!"
"Ok prove it styles."
"Oh ill prove it to ya" before you could say or do anything he smashed his lips against yours. You joined the kiss, kissing him back passionately. Right when he was about to get a little "rough" you pulled away.
"Okay i thinks thats enough proof, there are paps cralling all over the place" harry giggled knowing he did a good job. Just then you heard someone on a mic announce that the flight was about to leave in ten minutes.
"Well thats my cue." Harry let go of you and picked up his carry on.
"Wow i uh i guess thats it then. See you in 6 months" you were a little upset. Harry looked at you. He felt really bad as he watched you stare at the ground. He quickly put his bag down and hugged you.
"Hey hey you know it doesnt have to be like this. Why do we have to say bye?" He squeezed you.
"I dont know cause thats how it works?" You had no idea what he was talking about, as usual.
"Wait i have an idea! Instead of saying bye, why dont we say hi?" His expression lit up.
"You know sometimes you are pretty dumb, but at moments, you can be a genius." You and harry hugged eachother. It was about 20 seconds long. Then the two of you let go of eachother and he picked up his bag.
"K ready?" He asked
"Ready" you replied smiling.
"Hello y/f/n" harry waited for you response.
"Hello Harry Styles" you replied. He slowly walked to the door to board the plane. He opened the door and was about to step in but he stopped,turned around to look at you and blew you a kiss. You blew him a kiss back. He smiled at you and then left. Thats when you realized how much this would hurt you. You let the tears fall down your face as you silently walked out of the airport. You looked for your car in the parking lot and got in. You were about to turn on the car when your phone ringed. It was harry. You picked it up. You heard someone sobbing.
"Harry?"
"Babe"
"Harry whats wrong"
"I cant- i just cant im so sorry i left you"
"Harry stop. You are the best boyfriend ever. I couldnt ask for anyone better. I love you to the moon and back"
"I wish i could hug you right now. I love you so much, it was so hard to let go of you when we were hugging. But i had no choice. I hope you can under-"
"Harry i known its not your fault. Now stop it, instead of thinking about leaving, think about when you can see me. Or just watch a movie idk you can do what you want" harry giggled.
"I love you so much"
"I love you too" you heard what sounded like the captain speaking.
"Were taking off now, i gtg go love you"
"Ok I love you too." He was about to hang up.
"Oh uh haz before you go"
"Yeah babe"
"Hi" you smiled
"Hi" you could literally hear his smile when he said that. He hung up. You started the car and drove home. You missed harry already. But you loved him from the start....
***************************************************
Thats it
It was quick
I know
Tell me how it was and what i should work on
.....
Hi ;)

---
Oh I'm the end note I wrote HI instead of bye like the imagine look at my bitch ass tryna be slick oh lord