Embarassment at CVS

"Babe what are you looking for?!" I yelled at Harry after hearing him constantly opening and closing the drawer of his bedside table, shuffling through the items inside. He slammed it shut for about the twentieth time and ran his fingers through his hair, lightly tugging on his locks and groaning. He put his hands on his hips and looked at me blankly, thinking for a second.

"Come on" he picked up his phone and keys, shoving them in his pocket and gestured for me to get up.

"What, where?" I asked him, slowly shutting my laptop and turning to him. He leaned forward, grabbing my hand and pulled me up.

"We're going to the pharmacy" he said simply and grabbed his boots, running out of the room. "Hurry up!" He called out running down the stairs.

"Alright" I mumbled, grabbing a sweater, my phone and slipping on my shoes.

-

"You know if you told me what you needed we wouldn't have to come all the way here because I'm pretty sure I have it or we can just find it." I said to Harry as he pulled up to the store and parked the car.

"Oh I'm pretty sure you don't keep these" he stepped out of the car and came over to my side, taking my hand, pulling me into the store.

"What could you possibly need?" I said, still being pulled by him around the isles. After some time of being pulled around the store he finally dragged me into an isle and stopped, looking at the shelves.

"Condoms" Harry said gesturing toward the shelves.

"Come again?"

"Condoms, we're out of condoms."

"Why did you bring me with you then?"

"I wanted you to help me pick the size, you know my dick pretty well. Plus don't you remember last time, they were a little too small?" He said, smirking.

"Oh my god haz" I said putting my head down putting my hand on my forehead. Just then an old woman decided to walk through the isle. Harry quickly noticed and smiled, something for sure was going on his head. He suddenly started to speak, making sure the woman heard.

"Look baby, I know we're out of condoms but damn I didn't know you were that eager to buy them today. You practically dragged me here!" I gasped immediately hearing a chuckle escape from the old lady.

"Harry oh my- look I'm so sorry he's just messing around" I told the woman as she walked out of the isle still smiling. I turned back to Harry.

"Alright you wanna play this game? Fine let's do this." I told him crossing my arms. Harry cursed under his breath, realizing he was in trouble. Right after, some guy - about 20 years old - walked into the isle looking at the opposite shelf for some medicine. He picked up something and started to walk away but I quickly got an idea.

"Uh Harry" I tapped Harry's shoulder, speaking loud enough for the guy to hear. Harry turned to me. "I think we need to check some other store"

"Why?" He said furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because they don't have extra small here" the guy behind me burst into laughter, looking back before walking to a different isle. I burst out with laughter which I had been holding back and Harry closed his eyes, shaking his head and smiling.

"You little-" he started to say but I cut him off.

"I'm sorry what was that? Yeah that's right that was the sound of me" I pointed at myself "winning" I said laughing.

"Alright alright well played, now let's get out of here" he said before picking up a box of large sized condoms and started to walk away.

"Wait how do you know that's the size you need?" I called after him. He stopped and turned around, walking back to where I was.

"You're right" He put down the box and picked up another box of extra large condoms. "Thanks babe" he said winking and smirking, walking away again. I rolled my eyes and followed behind.

-

"I will never forgive you for embarrassing me like that but it's okay cause I got you back" I said to Harry as we sat inside the car.

"Yeah you did, I must admit. Thank you for coming" he said, putting the shopping bag in between our seats and starting the car.

"It's not like I had much of a choice" I mumbled. Harry chuckled, leaning in to give me a kiss. Our lips pressed together and before we knew it we were in a hot make out session. During the middle of our kissing I pulled away, inches from Harry's face, my hand on his cheek.

"You know I'm glad you decided to buy those condoms" I said.

"Mmm why?" He said leaning forward to try and continue the kiss. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"So that we can finish this at home" I said, leaning back, fixing myself into my seat. He was still in the same position until he realized what I had done. He leaned back and put his hands on the wheel and looked at me once more.

"You little tease" he smirked and pulled the car away from the store, rushing to get home.