Frozen Yogurt

"Finally the days over" Harry groaned from beside me. It had been a really long day after being at a photo shoot with the boys since 7 am, and now it was almost 10 pm.
"I told you to just let me drive" I looked over to Harry whose brows were furrowed from trying to concentrate on the road with his sleepy eyes. He sighed, putting another hand on the wheel. I leaned over and gave him a kiss on cheek, running my thumb over the creases on his forehead, causing his expression to lighten and he smiled, taking a hand off the wheel and locking it with mine.
"It's okay we're almost home." He said, shooting a glance at me and than paying his attention back to the road. A couple minutes of silence went by but neither of us minded it. It wasn't like an uncomfortable silence, it was a sweet silence which was just nice to have with someone like Harry.
My head was pressed against the window, my eyes staring at the yellow lines speeding by on the road. I felt my eyes getting heavy and I was just about to drift off when something caught my eye.
"Frozen yogurt!" I quickly pressed my lips together after realizing I was too loud when Harry darted his eyes at me.
"What?"
"Haz there's a frozen yogurt store RIGHT THERE can we please get some please please pleaassssee?" I wrapped my hands around his arm, shaking it. He focused back on driving as if realizing that what I was saying was not as important as he thought.
"No"
"What why not?" I unwrapped my hands from his arm and leaned back into my own seat.
"Because, we already had ice cream today and I just want to get home"
"But this is frozen yogurt not ice cream there's a difference come on pleaasssseee" I whined. I know it wasn't fair to bother him like this after a long day but it was frozen yogurt, I couldn't help it.
"No and my decision is final." He said sternly.
"Fine" I muttered, leaning back into my seat and crossing my arms. He shot me a sorry look but it lasted only about a second before he pulled into our driveway.

--------

"Come on you're really not gonna talk to me." Harry called after me while shutting the door behind him. I stomped up the stairs, my arms still crossed, making sure he heard it so he knew that I was mad.
"I'm going to bed" I mumbled and went into the room closing the door behind me.
After changing my clothes and washing up, I curled into bed under the duvet. I thought Harry would've joined me by now by he still wasnt here. He was probably downstairs making himself some tea. But after a about 10 more minutes passed, I was sure that that wasn't the case. I got up from bed to head downstairs when I heard the front door open and close and got curious. I slowly walked out of the room, making sure to be quiet.
"Hazza? Babe? You there?" I called out but I got no response. It was very quiet and it was a little uncomfortable. I reached the stairs and as soon as I turned the corner, "boo!" Was yelled in my face, causing a shriek to escape my mouth, followed by laughing. Harry of course.
"Did I scare you baby?" He said, still laughing. I nodded crossing my arms and he pulled me into a hug.
"Cmon" he grabbed my hand and led us into the bedroom and we climbed into bed.
"Where were you this whole time?" I asked him, cuddled into his chest.
"I was out" he said, quite nonchalantly.
"Out? What where?" He reached over to grab something on the floor by his side of the bed.
"I was wondering when you'd ask. It was starting to melt." He pulled out a 2 cups of frozen yogurt from a bag and handed one to me.
"You didn't" I said, very surprised. He nodded, smiling.
"YAY THANK YOU I LOVE YOU" I wrapped my arms around his neck, peppering his face with kisses, saying I love you between each one. Harry giggled and pushed me off.
"Okay okay I get it I love you too." He pressed a kiss to my cheek and began eating his frozen yogurt.
"Wait. Haz you know you didn't actually have to do this. You went out just to get frozen yogurt for me when all you wanted to do was go to bed?"
"Anything to make my princess happy" he said while still eating, grabbing the tv remote and turning it on.
"But I would've been happy if you just came to bed and cuddled with me. I was kind of being a little over dramatic you know." He stopped eating and raised an eyebrow.
"So you don't want this? Okay fine I'll just take it back then." he reached for my cup of frozen yogurt to take it away but I pulled my hand back.
"No no no no no! I just wanted to say thank you and that you're the best boyfriend in the entire world and I love you sooooo much" Harry smiled, chuckling, and he leaned forward, pressing our lips together.