The Bike

This one is short and not that great honestly but I just had it in my drafts for months so I'm posting it 😂 don't worry I have better ones coming next week don't think I've lost my touch
(Also I am fr running out of ideas SO PEASE GIVE ME IDEAS)

-

Harry's bike was something that he adored quite a bit, and oh did he love to ride on it. Any chance he found to take a ride, even if he had to go get something from the nearest grocery store, he went on his bike. It was only with me that he didn't take it, because I refused to get on that bike and wasn't planning to do so anytime soon.

We were going for lunch at Liam's house. We walked out of the house, ready to go. I walked over to the car when I saw Harry had gone in the other direction, to his bike.

"Haz, what are you doing?" I asked him as he threw a leg over the bike seat.

"We're going on the bike today come on" he said, gesturing for me to come to him.

"Uh you must be ridiculous if you think that I am getting on that, come on Haz, don't waste time now we're already late." I said unlocking the car and opening the door to get in.

"But baaaaabbe. You've never been on it before and it's so much fun I promise." He whined with his hands on the handles of the bike.

"Oh I'm sure it's fun, I just don't think it's safe"

"So you don't trust me?" Harry crossed his arms, raising his eyebrows. I sighed, hoping that I wouldn't lose this battle.

"It's not that I don't trust you, I'm sure you're an expert at riding this thing. It's just that things...accidents happen so easily. It doesn't matter if you're driving safe, because some other people don't. So come on, get in the car."

I threw my bag into the car, about to step in when Harry stopped me be putting his hands on the sides of my hip. He turned me around to face him, a sweet convincing look plastered on his face.

"Y/n baby, you know that I love riding this bike, and you know I love going out with you. Putting the two of these together would be a dream come true. It's just this one time, you don't ever have to do it again, ever. Please just do it for me?" He was talking in the most sweetest tone possible, making it hard to say no.

My heart got the best of me and decided it was time to give in, I mean what could go wrong? It did look pretty fun. I sighed grabbing my bag out of the car and walking to the bike, Harry following behind me with a smirk on his face.

"There you go love" Harry had pulled out a helmet from God knows where and had now shoved it onto my face.

"Do I have to wear this? It's stupid." I said to him as he threw his leg over the bike and sitting down.

"What was that?" He couldn't hear me because my voice was muffled from wearing the helmet.

"I don't want to wear this" I said louder. Harry chuckled and pulled up the clear part of the helmet so he could hear me.

"I said I don't want to wear this" I said louder. Harry immediately crossed his arms.

"You are wearing this helmet otherwise we're taking the car." He said, sternly. My face immediately lit up.

"Okay" I took the helmet off, giving it to Harry and turned around to walk to the car. As soon as Harry realized what I was doing, he grabbed my wrist.

"Okay okay wait" he pulled me closer to him, laughing.

"This helmet, will keep you safe. You're always nervous about getting hurt, right? Then just wear the helmet okay?" He told me in an adult like tone, one that I found very stupid.

I groaned and took the helmet back from him.

"Okay daddy" I groaned, sliding the helmet on. Harry put his hand on the helmet, stopping me from pulling the helmet down past my forhead.

"What was that?" He said, smiling. I quickly realized what I had said, and how he interpreted it.

"Okay, daddy" I said smirking.

"Don't. Say that. At least not right now." Harry said, getting off the bike.

"Well why not?" I asked him innocently, as he grabbed me by the waist, lifting me up and sitting me on the bike.

"Because, I'll have to take you inside the house" he said and I could see the dimple growing on his right cheek.

"Now come on, throw your leg over" he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek, and he sat down in front of me. I pulled down the clear plastic of the helmet and threw my leg to the other side of the bike.

Harry pulled out another helmet, once again from God knows where, and pulled it on. He placed his hands on the handles of the bike and started the bike up.

"You ready?" He yelled, kicking up the kickstand. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and pressed my head against his back, closing my eyes.

"Not really" I yelled back, as he started to walk the bike off the driveway. He stopped when we were on the road.

"It's too late now" he shouted and suddenly we were in motion.

I kept my eyes closed, so it just felt like we were moving. But when I opened my eyes for a quick peek, everything was going so fast, scaring me beyond life. I closed my eyes as fast as I could and held Harry tighter which caused him to giggle.

"You're not liking this so far are you? Just open your eyes, love." He told me and I slowly opened my eyes. When they were fully opened, I lifted my head up from Harrys back.

It wasn't too bad really, it was actually pretty cool. I loosened my grip from his stomach, still holding on to him though. The yellow lines on the road were speeding by and it felt better actually. I could feel the wind blowing as we speeded by, unlike when you're in a car. I was starting to enjoy myself more when Harry, being the ass he is, made the sharpest turn ever, causing the entire bike to lean over.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled at him, immediately tightening my arms around him and pressing my head to his back, closing my eyes. The next thing you know, he was swerving the bike left to right, making it feel like I could fall off any second.

"Oh my god Harry stop stop stop please stop I am not enjoying this oh god oh oh god." I held on for dear life, and Harry found it funny. He laughed and I felt the bike slow down and stop.

"Are we here?!" I asked in excitement, not wanting to be on this bike any longer. I lifted my head up, opening my eyes, seeing that we were on Liam's driveway. I let out the biggest breath and quickly got off, taking the helmet off and giving it to Harry. I slapped his arm and walked away.

Niall was standing at the front door, with a phone pressed to his ear. He saw me and shoved it in his pocket.

"Hey where were you guys, I was just about to call you. Oh you came on the bike today? How was it?" He asked walking closer to me.

"You're driving me home today" I told him as soon as I got closer to him. He laughed, throwing an arm around me and walking me into the house. Harry was still by his bike, left with utter confusion.