Old Imagine #4 (part 2)

Note
everything you are about to read is from 4 years ago, I swear I'm not this terrible anymore

Just go straight to it ugh
---

Okay so here is the second part im not sure if it will be the last part to this imagine but i guess well have to find out :| anyways let me know how it is down below and lets go... Oh that rhymed...
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

You ended up driving to nialls house since you didnt know where else to go. When you pulled onto his driveway you felt like your head could explode from all the crying. You ran to nialls doorstep and quickly rang the bell. Your eyes were red and puffy from the crying. Niall opened the door.
"Y/n what are you doing here at....."
He paused in the middle of his sentence when he saw your face. He knew immediatley something was wrong.
He pulled you inside and sat you onto the couch.
"Make yourself comfortable ill make some cocoa kay love?" You nodded getting comfy on the sofa. You were still sobbing. How could he do this to you? Harry never seemed so "violent" ever. You hated him with all your guts but you loved him with all your heart. Niall walked over to the couch and handed you a cup of cocao.
"So what happend? Something has to be wrong especially that youre at my house at 3 in the morning" you told niall everything that happend.
"Harry did that?" You nodded and started to sob.
"Are you sure it wasnt cause he was drunk?" Niall questioned. You nodded no. You knew what harry was like when he was drunk. You thought about what just happend and started to cry all over again. Niall came over and hugged you.
"Hey how about we watch a movie or something to cheer you up?" He said happily.
"Niall you need to go to sleep you and the boys have an interveiw tomorow remember"
"Its ok i can set up my clock to wake me.."
"Niall its ok really just go to sleep its all my fault youre awake at 3 am"
"Are you sure youll be alright?"
"Yes niall ill be fine thanks" you smiled at him.
"Alright uhm you can stay in the guest room and make yourself as comfortable as you want" he smiled at you and headed upstairs.
"Thanks niall" you called out and you went to the guest room. You were gonna lay down when you realized that you had no sleeping clothes. Just then niall knocked on the door to your room. You turned around to see niall holding a sweater.
"Harry left this here the last time he came for a stay. You can use it. And here are some extra sweats i had lying around" he said tossing the clothes to you.
"Thanks niall. Now go to sleep!" He chuckled.
"Kay" he said leaving the room. You changed into the clothes and layed down on the bed when you heard your phone beep. It was a text from harry.
"Y/n where did you go?"
"When i said to leave me alone i didnt mean leave the house"
"Come back where ever you are"
You just ignored the texts and fell asleep.
~7:am~
You woke up to the sound of your phone beeping. It was an alarm you had set to wake up and make harry breakfast so he could go to the interview. But since you were at nialls you decided to do him a favor for letting you stay and make him breakfast. You quietly tip toed out of the room and into the kitchen. You quickly and quietly whipped up some waffles and put berries and whipped cream on them. You left them in the fridge for niall knowing that he wouldnt wake up anytime soon. You didnt feel like watching tv cause niall would get disturbed so you tied harrys sweater at the front to make it look fashionable and changed into the jeans from the day before. You left the house and decided to just go sit on the beach to get some fresh air. An hour later you got a text from niall.
"Hey y/n the waffles were great thanks so much. Where are you?"
You texted back,
"Im glad you enjoyed the waffles. Im at the beach just getting some fresh air"
He texted,
"Oh well im about to leave for the interveiw ill be back in a couple hours but if you wanna go to the house earlier i left some extra keys under the mat so you could get in. Anything you want me to get on the way back?"
You smiled at his text,
"No and niall, dont tell harry that im here at your place. I dont want to start some commotion"
"Sure thing luv i gotta go bye"
You sat by the water for an hour more and then drove to yours and harrys place. You wanted to quickly get some things while harry wasnt there cause you knew you wouldnt be going back anytime soon. You got out a small suitcase from under the bed and packed some clothes and other important things you thought you would needed and left to go back to nialls house. You made some lunch for niall and turned on the tv and just ate some chips. At around 12 pm you heard the door open and close. You turned your head to see niall, louis, liam, and zayn but no harry.
"Y/n!!" Louis said pointing to you. Liam and zayn turned aroun to see you and the three of them came over to the couch and sat down next to you.
"Why are you here?" Liam asked giving you a hug. Niall was locking up the door and walking over to the couch.
"Just problems. I dont wanna talk about it niall can tell you." The boys turned to niall as he sat down on a chair. Your head started to hurt. You curled up ad started to rub your head while niall explained why you were at his house. When niall finished you buried your head into your arms and teared up. Liam rubbed your back.
"Well we figured that there was something going on between the two of you. Harry wasnt himself at the interveiw."
"Wh-what do you mean?" You said still in tears.
"You need to see this" louis said turning on the tv and going to the channel of where the interveiw would be playing. The interveiw started and you watched harry the entire time. He was very quiet the whole time and his eyes were red and puffy. And when he answered a question his voice cracked a little. You didnt really pay attention to what was going on in the interveiw. All you could think about at the moment was Harry. How amazing he looked. How cheeky he was. And how he was always there for you. And that he actually cared. But that night, was a side of harry that you didnt know existed. When the interveiw was over your head started to ache. You put your head down on your lap.
"Harry loves you more than anything. He needs you. He didnt mention you in the interveiw or afterwards, but we know for a fact." Liam said rubbing your back. You heard a phone ring. It was nialls. You and the boys watched as he reached into his pocket and answered the call.
"Hello. Right now? All of us. Ok well be there in about ten minutes. K bye" niall hung up and stuffed the phone back into his pocket.
"Lads, harry wants us over at his place like right now. He says its important." Niall said while the rest of the boys started to get up from the couch.
"So are you gonna stay in the house or go out?" Niall said as you and the boys walked to the door.
"Im gonna stay in for now, i have a huge headache. And remember not to tell harry that im here." You said hugging the boys as they walked out the door.
"Okay if it gets really bad there is some aspirin in the kitchen and if you do wanna go out then there are some extra keys there too." Niall said as you hugged him.
"K thanks bye" you closed the door and walked over to the couch and layed down there. You were bored so you decided to check your twitter. You were getting a lot of tweets from the fans. They read~
"Whats wrong with you and harry?"
"You guys havent been talking or tweeting, whats going on?
"Are you two breaking up?"
The last thing you ever wanted was for the 2 of you to break up. You thought about it. What if you did. The entire year you spent with him would go to waste. The thought brought tears to your eyes. You loved harry too much, thinking about all your memories made you realize that. You turned on the tv and watched the interview again, this time paying attention to what everyone was saying. You were getting uninterested so you grabbed the remote to turn off the tv when the interviewer asked harry a question.
"So harry ive been hearing that your relationship with y/n has been a little rocky lately. Everything all right?"
Harry paused for a second. "Shes alright. Were alright. Just a couple things going on and i really dont wanna talk about it right now so please no questions about us" harry said rubbing his head
You turned the tv off. Did he really care? Was thing going to be the end of your relationship? You didnt know what to do now. You just buried your face into your hands. You ended up dozing off. But soon enough you were awoken by a knock on the door.....
~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~
Yeah imma just stahp here cuz i dunno what to do with this imagine cuz im kinda makin it up as i go but uh ill be done soon hope you like it bye! Oh and btw there might be like 3 or 4 parts to this so bai

---

Je
sus
Christ