Old Imagine #4 (part 1)

Note
everything you are about to read is from 4 years ago, I swear I'm not this terrible anymore

Okay so this one was 3 parts long and probably one of the most cheesiest shits I've ever written and each part was pretty long so in going to upload the parts like they were
Oh and it was called Forever and Always

---

Another imagine horaaay this imagine has a couple sad parts in it but it gets happier so i guess watch out for uh....poop im stupid lol sorry lets just get to the imagine..
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

~12:00 am at yours and harrys house~
You were sitting on the couch trying to get a hold of harry. He said that him and the boys were going out to chill for a bit. He left at 8 and it had been 4 hours. You called him, texted him, and left him like 5 voicemails but he didnt answer. You texted him-
"Hey babe where are you"
"Its been hours and ur not answering"
"Answer me im getting nervous"
Since he wasnt replying you texted niall to ask him if harry was with them-
"Hey nialler is harry with you, ive been trying to call him and text him but he isnt picking up"
He replied,
"Well we were outside and we were about to leave to liams house but harry didnt wanna come so he just left us at about 10:00pm"
You got more worried-
"Well do you know where he is? He isnt home"
Niall said-
"He said he was just gonna go to the bar for a bit and then head home to you"
He wasnt home yet, you thought-
"Well could you try calling him for me?"
Niall didnt answer. You waited awhile and tried to text harry again. Niall texted you back-
"I called harry. He said he was at the bar with ed and nick and he said he wasnt gonna go home anytime soon. I didnt tell him you were asking though. So since youre home alone, would you like to join us at liams house?"
You sighed. Harry was doing this everynight. Him and the boys just got back from tour and he wasnt spending any time with you.
"Sure ill be there in a while thanks" you texted niall and grabbed your jacket and drove to liams house where they were.
~at liams~
You rang the doorbell as you got to liams doorstep. Liam opened the door givig you a big hug.
"Hey y/n, how you doing?" He said taking your jacket and hanging it.
"Im fine thanks" you said smiling and taking off your shoes.
"Im gonna go the kitchen to grab some drinks for a game and you can go join the boys downstairs" liam said walking over to the kitchen.
"Thanks" you called out walking down the steps to the basement. The boys greeted you as you walked over to the fireplace where the rest of the boys were sitting in a circle. They all got up one by one hugging you. You sat down between niall and the wall.
"So howve you been" louis asked noticing that you didnt look too happy. You sighed.
"Not so well lately. So what are we gonna play?"
"Halfshots" liam said joining the circle with a big bottle and a tray of shot glasses and apparently you werent in the mood for a drinking game.
"What?! I dont wanna be drinking up so late like harry does all the time!!!!" You said with a pissed tone thinking of harry. Niall knew why you were acting that way and he patted your back.
"Look i know that you just want some time with harry but sometimes he can be pretty stupid"
"No kidding" you said annoyed "lets just get this game over with" you pushed some hair out of your face.
"We dont have to really place this game if you dont want to y/n" zayn said, "we could just watch a movie on netflix instead."
"Yeah how about the purge?" Louis suggested. You nodded your head, you werent in the mood for a scary movie.
"HOW ABOUT TOY STORY 3!!!!" liam suggested excidetley.
"NO!!" You and the boys shouted. Liam ALWAYS wanted to watch toy story 3 and every time you guys did he ALWAYS got emotional.
"Fiiine" he groaned
"How about ace ventura?" Niall said.
"now youre talking" you said smiling. Ace ventura starring jim carrey was one of the funniest movies youve ever seen. Liam set up the movie on the big flat screen while zayn went upstairs to make some popcorn. You and the boys sat on the huge sofa and started the movie. The movie lasted about 2 hours. The credits started to roll and you and the boys started clapping.
"That was fantastic" liam said,"maybe even better then toy story"
"Please liam" niall laughed, "we all know that youd give anything to watch toy story"
You and the boys agreed. You looked at the time on your phone. It was 2:30am
"Im gonna go now, hopefully harry is home now" you said getting up from the sofa. You hugged all the boys and headed out to your car. When you got home harry wasnt there. Now you were really mad. You just headed to the kitchen to get some ice cream when you heard the door open and close. You saw it was harry. Although you were really mad at him you felt really happy to see him. You ran over to hug him.
"Oh my god babe you have no idea how much ive missed you" you squeezed him tightly. But instead of hugging you back he just pushed you away.
"What was that?" You asked surprised. He just gave you a disgusted look and went upstairs. You followed him upstairs into your room.
"Harry whats going on?" You asked
"Can you just leave me alone for a bit" he said annoyed. You then remembered how pissed you were at him.
"Leave you alone?!"you raised your voice a bit,"harry youve been out for six hours!!!! And why didnt you reply to any of my texts or anwered any of my calls?!"
"Cuz i just wanted some time for myself! Gosh youre so clingy!" He said opening his closet and taking off his shirt.
"IM CLINGY?!?!?!"
"YES!!! YOU CALLED ME LIKE 500 TIMES"
"WELL THATS CUZ I WAS WORRIED"
"IM 20 YEARS OLD I DONT NEED YOU TO WORRY ABOUT ME. SOMETIMES I JUST WANT TO BE ALONE. SO CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE FOR ONCE?!"
You started to tear up. "Okay" you said nodding, "ill leave you alone" harry was busy changing so he didnt see you walk out. You grabbed your jacket and put on your shoes and went out to your car. Tears were streaming down your face. You didnt know where you were gonna go, but all you wanted to do right now was leave and get as far away from harry as you could.....
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
Well this is part 1 i thought i was gonna be able to fit the whole thing in one piece but it was too long so i am cutting it into parts. There should be i think 2 or 3 parts in total. So wait for the next part bye!!

---

EW CAN WE TALK ABOUT MY NOTE IN THE BEGINNING
"...poop...I'm stupid lol"
LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK WAS I TRYING TO DO OH MY GOD