Pictures

"I smell something...delicious,are you cooking?" I felt harry wrap his arms around my waist from behind me. I put down the big spoon i was using to stir the casserole in the pot and turned around in Harry's arms.
"Hey babe, how was work" i lightly kissed him but quickly pulled away before he could get any deeper into the kiss, its a habit of his.
"Ay what was that" he put his hands on his hips, trying to imitate me. I turned back around, finishing up the cooking. I flinched a little when I felt Harry place his big hands on my tiny little shoulders, rubbing circles with his thumbs. He was so sweet.
"Here you go pop in a movie, I'll finish up for you" he said taking the spoon from my hand.
"Thanks babe" I kissed his cheek, walking to the living room. I walked over to the shelf of movies we had and went through all of them. Just as i was about to pick a movie out of the shelf i felt a sudden flash from a couple feet away. I looked over to my right and saw harry standing with his phone pointed towards me.
"Are you taking pictures of me?" I asked him rushing over to grab his phone. he quickly pushed his phone into his pocket.
"No..."
"Ugh harry please i look disgusting right now" i tried to take the phone from him. but he quickly grabbed my hands and placed them around his neck and wrapping his arms around my waist.
"And what makes you think such a thing?" He said quickly pecking my lips.
"Because i do" I unwrapped my arms from his neck and walked to the kitchen. "and can you please delete the pictures. or else no kisses" i went back to stirring the pot. i heard Harry whine from the living room.
"Alright"
Later that night after harry fell asleep i decided to check my twitter feed. Harry had already been asleep beside me. As soon as i opened my twitter, my feed was blasted with fans posting pictures and tagging me in tweets. And of course it was all the pictures that harry took. I went to Harrys twitter to see how many he had posted. it was just one and it said,

@HarryStyles
My beauty. My everything. Its all in Pictures. H.