Surprises In The Air

This one was requested by one of you lovelies.
Hazza0094 I did a pretty crap job I'm sorry but I hope you still like it? I had a great time writing from a p.o.v of a fan as Ive never really written that type of imagine before, so I hope I did okay? Thank you for requesting :)
And everyone else, please do send in requests if you want anything written for you. Thank you love youuuuu.

-

"Alright everyone, the flight will be taking off soon so we'd like you too..." the robotic voice of the captain trailed off as I plugged in my headphones, ready to take a proper nap. I was leaving the very famous Los Angeles to visit my sister in England for the holidays.

It was about 7:30 am, so I had decided that if I wanted to match up my sleeping schedule with the timing in London without having to go through terrible jet lag, I'd have to nap now.

I was sitting at the window seat of the plane, and next to me were 2 seats. So far no one had claimed them, and I was hoping that by the time I wake up, they would still be empty. As people shuffled around the plane to find their seats I put my blindfold on, leaning against the window and drifting off to sleep.

-

"She's pretty hot don't you think"

"You haven't even seen her face yet I mean she's got a blindfold on. It could be one of those things that happen at the club. She's looks great from the back but once she turns around and you see the face....yeah not so great." It took me about a minute to recollect where I was and what was going on. And I had realized that unfortunately for me, the 2 seats next to me were claimed.

"Well I can still see most of her face. She's cute, looks cute when she sleeps too. Which is good because some girls don't look that pleasing when they sleep." A deep voice spoke, followed by laughs from the same voice and another voice.

I took my blindfold off, my eyes being stung by the sudden brightness. I tried to look over to see who the two guys were, but they quickly turned their heads away, stopping their giggling, to hide themselves from me, since they were talking about me.

I wasn't really looking for trouble, especially with guys, so I decided to pay them no attention and watch a movie instead. To my surprise, This Is Us, a movie about the boys of One Direction who I loved very much, was in the movie section. So I went with that and decided to just let myself relax.

That, I couldn't do. The entire time I felt the eyes of the 2 men falling on me. They'd give me a glance, and then turn to each other, discussing something. I gave it no attention and focused on the movie, but it was getting slightly annoying.

When the movie was over I reached down by my feet for my bag. Pulling open the flap, I pulled out my journal. It was originally had a cover of brown leather. But that had been covered up with stickers of the boys.

That was mainly why I was so excited to go to England. It was said that the boys were headed home for the holidays. So I was hoping that I would be able to run into them during my stay here.

I picked up my pen and started scribbling down random things, the margins covered in doodles and what not. Watching the movie brought back so many memories of the boys for me, so I found myself listing all the reasons why I loved the boys.

Just when I thought they had stopped, I felt the man next to me lean in and take a peek in my journal. I payed no attention, not minding it since he wouldn't understand what I was writing about. Once he got a proper look, he whispered something in his mates ear. His mate then got up and went to the seats behind us.

I let myself think that they were on doing their own thing. When the other guy came back into his own seat, the deep voice spoke again.

"Uhm excuse me" he said, clearly talking to me. I kept scribbling in my notebook but decided to answer back to him, not wanting to be rude and ignore him.