Making Babies

This one was requested by AmalInam
Thanks so much for requesting love. I had a really good time writing this one. I hope it turned out to be what you wanted, enjoy!
I love youuu

-

"Our daughter's right in the living room." I whispered to Harry, giggling as he placed kisses on my neck. For once, I was trying to give my family a nice home cooked meal, but Harry had other plans.

"Harry, I need to cook. Stop or I'll press this hot spoon to your face." I threatened him. But instead of listening, he continued kissing down my neck to my shoulder blade, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

I figured if I ignored him he would stop, but he wouldn't take it. He reached his hand from behind me, turning the knob of the stove so that it would turn off. He then took the big spoon I had out of my hand, placing it in the pot and turning me around to face him.

"Harry what are you doing? Can't you wait?" I scolded him. He smirked at me, and without warning, he put his arm behind my knees and picked me up, bridal style. I yelped from his sudden action and Darcy immediately shot her eyes in our direction.

Harry pressed his lips to mine and I prayed to God she wasn't watching us because I was in too deep to push him away. He quickly carried me up the stairs and plopped me onto the bed without breaking the kiss.

Jumping onto the bed, he threw his legs on either side of me, hovering over me.

"I can't believe I gave into you, again." I groaned, causing Harry to smirk.

"Oh you couldn't resist no matter what baby." He said, hungrily licking his lips.

"Shut up" I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer, joining our lips together. Just then there was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Mummy, daddy." the little voice said. Harry pulled away, smiling at me.

"Come in Darce." I called out as he got off of me and sat next to me while I sat up on the bed. We watched the door knob wiggle for awhile as she struggled to open the door, being only 4 years old. The door creaked open when she finally got it, and we were able to see the owner of the tiny voice.

"Can I call Uncle Niall?" she peeped, her slight accent which she picked up from Harry being hinted as she spoke.

"Why so?" Her father said from next to me.

"Because Uncle Niall told me 'when your daddy picks up your mummy like a princess and takes her upstairs while kissing her, call me so I can take you out for an hour or 2.' " She said, trying to mimic Nialls voice. Harry and I looked at eachother, laughing.

"Of course love." I told her smiling. She thanked us, closing the door and heading downstairs to call Uncle Niall.
When her footsteps could no longer be heard, confirming she was downstairs, Harry jumped back onto me.

"Thank god for that best friend of yours huh?" He asked me, pushing some strands of hair behind my ear.

"Niall's always been my favorite human being, you know?" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What about me, am I not your favorite human being?" He asked, innocently pouting.

"Well we can find out." I said, biting my lip, teasing him. A dimple on his left cheek became evident and he reattached his lips to mine, continuing our make out from where we had left it.

-

"Oiii it's my favourite human being." I yelled, hugging Niall as he pulled me into a hug. Darcy ran into the house and ran to hug Harry who was behind me.