Harry The Drag Queen

"Alright alright you get the point. But I'm warning you, next time I won't let it pass" The Irish blondie threatened me whilst I stuck my tounge out at him.

The boys were at the studio doing some work and Harry had decided to bring me along. He was recording at the moment, so Niall and I were revisiting our previous table tennis match.

"Hey that point was mine either way so I'm clearly better at this than you are" I teased him, tossing the ball in the air with one hand and catching it with my other hand on my hip.

"Oh we'll see about that! Throw the ball!" He challenged me with his thick accent. I tossed the ball into the air and hit it with my paddle. It went over to Niall's side and he returned it, as did I.

This repeated for about 5 minutes until Harry was done recording.
He stood at the doorway watching our game, repeatedly calling my name.

"One second Haz, I've just got to beat him" I said trying to concentrate on the ball. He sighed, continuing to watch us.

"I've got it I've got it" Niall said excitedly as he hit the ball back to me, determined to get me to lose. But I quickly hit it back to him with surprise and he wasn't able to hit the ball quick enough.

"YES" I threw my hands in the air spinning around. Niall slammed his paddle onto the table with anger and crossed him arms.

"Aweee is someone mad" I went to him and gave him a hug.

"You're an idiot" he replied wrapping his arms around me.

"Well idiots don't lose at table tennis sooo"

"That's it" he threw his hands in the air and turned around, walking away, leaving me there in laughter.

"No wait come back im sorry" I called after him still laughing. Instead of turning around he flipped me off and went to get a drink of water.

"Y/n!" Harry called, still standing at the doorway. I turned around to look at him.

"Yeah what's up?" I said to him, grabbing a cucumber slice from the salad table behind me.

"I need to talk to you." he said, taking his weight off the wall and standing straight. He had a very serious look on his face and I could tell that he was angry about something. I walked closer to him and he stood straight from his position against the wall.

"What was that?" He asked me crossing his arms.

"What was what?" I asked him, quite confused actually.

"That whole thing with Ni-" he was cut off by the sound of Julian's voice calling for him.

"You've gotta do this part over man, it'll be really quick." he called out, causing Harry to groan.

"Yeah give me a second I'll be there" Harry called back and turned around to me.

"I was talking about you with Ni-"

"Alright I'm back and I'm ready for a rematch!" The Irish voice rang through the room. I turned around and saw Niall, arms crossed and shirt off. It was a lucky charm.

"Back for more, are ya?" I said to him in a playful tone while turning around.

"Y/n wait" Harry called out reaching for me. I turned back to him.

"Haz, you've gotta record come on. We'll talk later." I told him quickly and jogged over to the table tennis table. Harry sighed, running his hands through his hair, and he went to finish recording whatever Julian needed.

-

"Oh no Niall!" I said, mocking in the voice of the woman who had said it when Niall fell down during his golf event. I bust into a fit of laughter while Niall just rolled his eyes. He pushed my legs off of his lap and got up from the leather couch, beginning to walk away.