Stealing Pillows

I twisted and turned many times in bed to try and get comfortable but I just couldn't get to sleep. I sat up and felt around my pillow and realized it was too warm. I had already flipped it to the cold side once before but all my pillows were just hot. I felt around Harry's pillow, who was in a deep slumber next to me. His pillow, was nice and cool. God I wanted it so bad. But if I took his pillow, he would wake up and notice, which would've been rude because he needs his so called "beauty sleep" So instead I quietly walked out of the room and to the closet in the hall with all the extra blankets and pillows. I grabbed about 2 more pillows and walked back to bed. Harry shifted as I laid back down, creating a dip in the bed. I quietly replaced my old pillows with the new ones I had gotten and tried to get some sleep. But it wasn't cold enough, these pillows had been warm as well from being stuffed in the closet. I ignored it and closed my eyes, hoping that my mind would just get bored and fall asleep. Minutes later Harry got up and walked to the bathroom. As quickly as I could, I switched our pillows, having his cool ones for my warm ones, and cuddled up in bed. I felt a lot tired now and the pillows were just right. When Harry came back he lied down facing me, but he kept his eyes open instead of falling back to sleep.
"Love?" He mumbled.
"Mhmm" I felt him throw an arm over my waist as he pulled himself closer to me.
"Have you switched our pillows again?" I giggled and open my eyes to find him with a cheeky smile spread across his face.
"Sorry haz." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he opened his arm for me to lie down on.
"That's okay babe. I'd want you to be more comfortable than I am. Now get to sleep." He placed a kiss on my forehead and pulled me against his chest. After a while my pillows had gotten warm again, but it didn't bother me with having Harry to cuddle with.