Early Flights

Now that I was on tour with Harry, my sleeping schedule had been a mess. We always had to wake up at different timings to travel to our next destination. Harry and the boys were use to it. But I sure wasnt. I was woken up by a light tapping on my shoulder.
"Y/n babe get up" I opened my eyes a little to see Harry leaned over me. He was wearing his coat and boots, all ready to go. I sat up and looked around the room. Our suitcases were lined up by the door. I had realized we had to go to the airport for our flight.
"What time is it?" I mumbled rubbing my eyes. Harry glanced at his watched and sighed.
"5:34. Sorry babe" He ran his fingers through his hair.
"Just a little bit more Harry" I groaned, falling back onto the pillow.
"Sorry baby our flights in an hour" He giggled pulling me onto my feet and helping me to the bathroom. He grabbed my toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it, handing it to me. He waited until I was done using it so that he could put it in the carry on. When I got out of the bathroom I was too tired to even stand so I sat back down on the bed. Harry turned around and saw me, placing his hands on his hips.
"Y/n get up babe you can sleep on the plane" I closed my eyes in response to show that I was too tired and he rolled his eyes laughing. About a minute later he walked back to me putting clothes down on the bed next to me. He slowly lifted my shirt off and slid one of his sweat shirts onto me. He did the same for my pants, replacing them with my jean and he helped me put on my shoes. I thanked him as he pulled me up. We grabbed our bags and headed out to the elevator. When we got in Harry let go of his bags, put his arms around my back and pressed his lips against mine, giving me a long sweet kiss. When the doors opened we were met up by Preston and the other guards. We stepped out of the elevator, Harry's arm still wrapped around my waist keeping me from falling from my sleepiness. Preston and the guards grabbed the bags and led us out of the hotel. Before we went out the doors, Harry whispered,
"Come 'ere" Pulling me in front of him and putting my arms around his neck as he lifted me up so he could carry me to the car.
"It's gonna be noisy" he told me, referring to the paps waiting outside. I smuggled into his chest as he carried me outside, following the guards to the car. I felt him pick up the speed to get us out of the flashin lights as soon as possible. Preston saw us near the car so he opened the door so Harry could place me on the seat. He buckled up the seatbelt and closed my door before going to the trunk of the car and checking to see if all our bags were there. When he finished he climbed into the seat next to me and buckled up, taking my hand in his, leaning over and kissing my cheek.
"Alright are we ready to go?" Preston said from the front seat.
"Yeah" Harry nodded and we were off to the airport.